Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After many emails and phone calls, we have engineered some of our nicotine to still have the clean quality you expect from our nicotine when using flavors, but now we have it with A Bite and a bit of pepper for those of you who want it.
If you mix tobaccos or like it straight and a little " gamey" this is what you have been looking for.

And even better, the price per litre is only $100.00 plus shipping. We lowered the price on a litre of it since at this time it is the only size we will carry of it.

Drop by the site and look up nicotine and you should have no problem finding it.

As always thank you,
Kevin

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
After many emails and phone calls, we have engineered some of our nicotine to still have the clean quality you expect from our nicotine when using flavors, but now we have it with A Bite and a bit of pepper for those of you who want it.
If you mix tobaccos or like it straight and a little " gamey" this is what you have been looking for.

And even better, the price per litre is only $100.00 plus shipping. We lowered the price on a litre of it since at this time it is the only size we will carry of it.

Drop by the site and look up nicotine and you should have no problem finding it.

As always thank you,
Kevin

Gamey! lol.. tell me, what is gamey, Kevin?? :p

I know on the peppered.. but gamey might just be a new thing for me.. ;)

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

As always thank you,
Kevin

Much appreciated!

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gamey/ peppery.. That's all I meant.. LOL

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Either way, your nicotine is amazing and never mutes the flavors!

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
so clean you have to add the peppery taste :D

just mixed my first batch w your nic. steeping now cant wait to try it

VU Sponsors