Become a Patron!

VS rDNA40 or HanaDNA40?

Not Sure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
hey guys, ive learned alot from everyone here. in your opinions, which is a better built/ trustworthy box? i currently have a sig 100+ and a sig mini 30 also a couple mechs. i KNOW its all about personal preference and all lol, but as for box build quality and company trustworthiness which has been better to you guys that have or had one?

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't had a hana mod cause of the things I've read.....I got a vaporshark and I am happy with it...with that said, I've seen plenty that aren't happy, so it's a throw of the dice I guess....If I were to buy another, it would be a vaporshark again. Take it for what it's worth.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a rDNA 40 I like quite a bit for on the go. I don't have a Hana so I can't really say much about them. I do know that when it came to the dna 30's the VS typically held it's value better. Probably had something to do with the difficulty of distinguishing an authentic from a clone with the Hana.

I have contemplated picking up a Hana though one of their S.I v4d mods to be exact. Like was said above though there are some unhappy dna 40 owners, and then there are happy dna 40 owners.

VU Sponsors