Become a Patron!

VooPoo Argus P1s Review By Ben28

VooPoo Argus P1s
Top.png

VooPoo has recently implemented a new system on its devices called i-Cosm. This device uses this new system which promises no leakage and smooth airflow among other things, quite innovative on their part and in addition, I think that the condensation and leakage part fulfills it wonderfully, below in the review we will talk more in detail about this in the vaping part.

VooPoo has a long range called Argus, this is the P1s, which means that it is a pod type device and also in stick style, on the other hand, the Argus P1 is also pod type but it is not a stick, it is more square let's say.

Before starting I want to thank Freya from VooPoo for making this review possible. If anyone is interested, you have the device available in the official VooPoo store or in many other online vaping stores for a price of $23.99

Disclaimer;
Nobody nor any brand is paying me to do this review, all you will see are my most sincere opinions, both the positive and the negative.

1.jpg

As you already know, these images are just to give you some idea of what the device in question is, below, I leave some tables with its features and specifications.
Features
800mAh Battery
Leakproof Design
iCOSM Code
Cyberpunk Lights Interaction
20 Minutes Charging
Safety Protections

NameArgus P1s
MaterialAluminium Alloy + PC
Output Power5W-25W
Output Voltage3.2V-4.2V
Resistance0.5Ω-3.0Ω
Battery Capacity800mAh
Charging Type5V2A
Size117.3*25.7*13.5mm
Weight43g

Packaging and First Impressions
IMG_9102.JPG
The box at first glance looks like this, quite clean and with a simple design, we are presented with the device in question, the brand name and the model. At the bottom we see a warning about nicotine. I quite like the design of the box, combining white with yellow, I suppose that depending on the color of the device the box will also match but I don't know for sure.

IMG_9103.JPG

On the side of the box we are presented with some of the main features in addition to a QR code which takes us to the VooPoo page to consult more things and products from their brand.

IMG_9105.JPG

On the other side we see that it is clearly a sample, so perhaps what someone who buys it receives will be different. We also see the scratch to verify the veracity of the product and at the bottom a barcode and its color, which in this case is Cyber White.

IMG_9104.JPG

On the back, the first thing that catches your attention is the name of the device in large in the corner, then we are presented with the contents of the box and some addresses and ways to contact VooPoo.

In the box;

1* Argus P1s Device
1* Argus Pod (0.7Ω)
1* Argus Pod (1.2Ω)
1* Lanyard
1* Type-C Cable
1* User Manual

IMG_9106.JPG

When we open the box we find a piece of plastic in which the device is inserted and also a lanyard, the spare pod and a type C cable to charge the device, which, in fact, charges at an impressive speed as I will comment later.

I think VooPoo could have put more emphasis on how they packaged the product, I don't like that it comes in a plastic casing, it looks quite cheap in this sense so that's my opinion.

Device Inspection
IMG_9110.JPG

The front looks like this, quite clean and pretty, you can see the futuristic touch but the simplicity is maintained somewhat, besides, I love that the insides can be seen, like other brands are starting to do.

The white part of the device is made of an aluminum alloy and everything else is plastic, which makes it practically a feather when you hold it in your hand. I was positively impressed by the weight of it.

Those small three stripes that you see in the bowels of the pod are really LED lights, they light up in a rainbow shape when we take a puff or when it is charging and depending on how many stripes are on, they indicate a battery percentage.

3 Stripes - 60%-100%
2 Stripes - 60%-30%
1 Strip - 30%-0%

When the battery runs out these stripes flash red.

I must also say that it feels incredible in the hand, light and very easy to carry, in addition, it has taken more than one blow and is still the same as the first day, a plus point for somewhat clumsy people like me sometimes
.​

IMG_9109.JPG

Here it is more of the same but you can't see the insides. We are also told that it has the VooPoo Gene chip, which I have to say I quite like.
IMG_9112.JPG

As you can see in the image, it is very thin, a shame that VooPoo has not opted for an adjustable air inlet and has simply gone for a small air hole on each side, I would have liked to be able to adjust it and find the optimal vaping point , although I must say that with this configuration it works very well anyway, but, I am a person who likes to tinker with what he uses.

IMG_9114.JPG

The charging port is below, as I always say, I prefer a side charge so I can leave the device standing while charging, anyway, when the charge is below I like to remove the pod and leave it upright while. Regarding the charging time, VooPoo does not lie, in 20 minutes it reaches 0%-100%, quite impressive to be honest.
IMG_9113.JPG

As usual, the pod is attached to the body using magnets, do you see how separated the body and the pod are in the photo? Well, it is because if I brought them closer they would attract each other. In conclusion, the magnets are very strong and it is appreciated.
IMG_9116.JPG

This is the hole through which we put the bottle to fill the POD, it has a 2mL capacity but it will take a long time to wear out.
IMG_9115.JPG

Here you can see the POD in question, you can see a tint but very very very very slight, now I will show you a photo with the liquid already applied so you can see what I mean.
IMG_9117.JPG

The amount of remaining liquid can be seen from a distance, there is no need for a minimum indicator or anything like that, I love this because you don't risk not realizing it and hitting it with a good dry hit.

Vaping Time
Everyone's favorite moment has arrived, the time to vape and see how the thing goes.

As usual, start with the highest Ω POD, the 0.7Ω. When I took the first puff, the first thing that surprised me was the amount of vapor it released for how small and light it is, after a few puffs the flavor began to get stronger and stronger, so I must say that VooPoo has done good job with the coils and the new iCosm system.

Then it was time to abuse the 1.2Ω POD, a pass too, a little less vapor but the flavor was more intensified.

After having tried them for several days I can say that the flavor has not diminished in any of them, they have remained at the top like champions.

Great thing I must say, I miss an adjustable air intake, the one that comes with itself is very good, in fact it allows you to give a pretty good RDL airflow and even a loose MTL if you want, but I still miss it .

As for charging, as we talked about before, 20 minutes if not less than 0%-100%, which is a clear advantage on my list.

Regarding condensation or leaking, I must say, what a good job they have done, I have not found a single drop in the POD-Body connection

Pros And Cons
ProsCons
20 Mins ChargingNo Airflow Adjustment
Amazing Flavour
No Condensation
Clearly Visible E-Liquid
Lightweight
Pocketeable
RDL And MTL Hits

Conclusion

In conclusion, the device has impressed me a lot, I think it is a very good option to have as a POD system but the only thing I would add is an adjustable air inlet for those people who enjoy a truly MTL puff.

I don't have much more to say about it, good flavor, good vapor and the POD is clearly visible.

I would recommend it if you want to have a POD system in your rotations during the day or if you want a somewhat more discreet vape.

That was the entire review, I hope you liked it, I loved doing it to be honest, any question or doubt, even constructive criticism, is accepted in the comments, have a good time vaping!

By Ben28.

Last edited:
This is the hole through which we put the bottle to fill the POD, I have to say that this is the version with TPD so it only holds 2mL, however, for countries that do not have this absurd law, a POD is applied of 3mL.
There is a small error here, there really are NO 3mL pods for any country, only 2mL for everyone, somehow I confused the information, a cordial apology from me.

VU Sponsors