Become a Patron!

Voopoo alpha one

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Gotta say... I love this mod.

I want to go over power curve. I don't know too many people I vape with that would even know how to use this function. I can see this function bring mtl vapors a better vape. Not only mtl but so vapors. I prefer to round off my vaping if applicable. It brings smoothness to the table, and furthermore it brings more customization to get your perfect vape.

I like power, I'm a nicafeind. You can customize how your vape acts on wattage and in temperature. I'm not really a TC dude. Correct me if I'm wrong but it makes wattage mode feel tcish in that if set up properly it will never bring upon a hot uncomfortable vape. Most people think 90 watts is the very first part of the vape. In reality that is the device climbing to 90 watts. You may enjoy the climb but not the result for more than a second.

I'm blaming, I'm a tinker junkie. If any one needs help setting up a curve PM me.

The build: AMAZING. But, I've got humongous hands. I honestly did not find this mod to be overly Bulky. The mod feels great, and well gripped with the finish being cut etched pin stripes. It gives the device character. I imagined this mod being big from all the complaints but it's not.

The vape seems spot on and your only going to find customization like this on a DNA, or Arctic fox. You can customize on your device and that's what makes this stand out. I don't need to hook up to a PC to do anything. It is a little more difficult but not much. I liked it.

One thing I really want to see companies start doing is coding a phone app for customization. Windows? An Android/iPhone app streamed for both would make alot more sense. To me this seems like it would shine.

I will keep updating this thread as I go. I have a couple more reviews to post soon. I love vaping, I'll continue to do these reviews because I believe there is a tinkerer in every one who vapes. That perfect vape experience is there to have, up for the taking.

Love y'all.

Zombie

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
f51a29c004f5e30db0bc1a088f72af81.jpg
cda0fd12bca006f0c4dc530bb7f071bb.jpg
461c70d0192fa428ce6ec8f9b191c567.jpg
6404f6deb0612638c22ec16601aa1199.jpg
3b56f9dbe22a24cd3773be225c91d982.jpg
34ff8a4e49c36397c61f03a720ba0d6e.jpg
df90737784424119bc948534a70ea312.jpg
c5b8c6f23573c5e2309f195e4ff44b7a.jpg

Last edited:

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Dude I do too. People are making it out to look bad when in reality to me it has a level of professionalism to it. And I heard that there making the Watts in temp mode higher. I don't use temp mode all that much but being I'm doing reviews and am quite capable of following directions. I like to tinker but for what you get in temp mode vs curve mode in power the pay out is very little.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gotta say... I love this mod.

I want to go over power curve. I don't know too many people I vape with that would even know how to use this function. I can see this function bring mtl vapors a better vape. Not only mtl but so vapors. I prefer to round off my vaping if applicable. It brings smoothness to the table, and furthermore it brings more customization to get your perfect vape.

I like power, I'm a nicafeind. You can customize how your vape acts on wattage and in temperature. I'm not really a TC dude. Correct me if I'm wrong but it makes wattage mode feel tcish in that if set up properly it will never bring upon a hot uncomfortable vape. Most people think 90 watts is the very first part of the vape. In reality that is the device climbing to 90 watts. You may enjoy the climb but not the result for more than a second.

I'm blaming, I'm a tinker junkie. If any one needs help setting up a curve PM me.

The build: AMAZING. But, I've got humongous hands. I honestly did not find this mod to be overly Bulky. The mod feels great, and well gripped with the finish being cut etched pin stripes. It gives the device character. I imagined this mod being big from all the complaints but it's not.

The vape seems spot on and your only going to find customization like this on a DNA, or Arctic fox. You can customize on your device and that's what makes this stand out. I don't need to hook up to a PC to do anything. It is a little more difficult but not much. I liked it.

One thing I really want to see companies start doing is coding a phone app for customization. Windows? An Android/iPhone app streamed for both would make alot more sense. To me this seems like it would shine.

I will keep updating this thread as I go. I have a couple more reviews to post soon. I love vaping, I'll continue to do these reviews because I believe there is a tinkerer in every one who vapes. That perfect vape experience is there to have, up for the taking.

Love y'all.

Zombie

Nicely said ^^^

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks dude I appreciate your kind words. I will update periodically. I will say that this device has every main feature that I like and is not uncomfortable to hold.

The power curves I can't get over. Fucking amazing. Amazing in every way. I can't wait to get my aspire speeder due to another device with the curve feature.

This is ideal for anyone wanting to get more out of power mode. Simply put curve mode is the knees boobonic chronic.

Also love mode is fucking cool as hell. The way it pulses is great at high wattage

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks dude I appreciate your kind words. I will update periodically. I will say that this device has every main feature that I like and is not uncomfortable to hold.

The power curves I can't get over. Fucking amazing. Amazing in every way. I can't wait to get my aspire speeder due to another device with the curve feature.

This is ideal for anyone wanting to get more out of power mode. Simply put curve mode is the knees boobonic chronic.

Also love mode is fucking cool as hell. The way it pulses is great at high wattage

Can you give a simple explanation of a power curve? I have a drag and I think it does the same.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Can you give a simple explanation of a power curve? I have a drag and I think it does the same.
I believe it does too, go to mode and click m1-4 then you set each one up with the power, or in temp mode the temperature in seconds of your vape hit. M1-4 is mode 1-4.

VU Sponsors