Become a Patron!

Voice activated mod

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fwiw this is the same company I believe making the asglide or whatever Joe was talking about for awhile, that I don't believe has come out yet.
https://m.fasttech.com/p/2185000

Voice Control (MIC mode):
Press the menu button transfer to Voice control mode, Mode Switch will be the red color, Voice Testing Port is opening, LED light will show the current decibel(10dB-30dB-70dB-90dB), you can start to vapor10dB:3.8V 30dB:4.3V 70dB:4.8V 90dB:5.3V If it is less than 10dB, the battery will stop working.

All the other specs were pretty much par for the course spinner battery.
So I'm supposed to talk while puffing? What if I've got the music cranked up, just gonna keep on puffing till the 10 second cut off and start again? And I thought gravity sensors were bad for changing wattage (some people do like those). Sorry, had to share the laughs again. Bad China, bad bad bad.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah this is pretty bad! What if you ar in a crowd of loud people will it contnue to fire even if you are not vaping, like just holding it.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i remember a while back when this type of voice activation e-cig came out.. along with a vibrating ego battery.. i highly doubt they sold many - if at all..

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Another freaking gimmick.

And one more thing to go wrong with your daily vape as well.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just hate pushing buttons. I hate it. I am so glad that China is coming up with these amazing new features that make all of our lives so much easier. Just shake the box to adjust the watts and then bark orders at it when you want to vape. So accurate and simple, sophisticated even.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Yeah, I had to post this one cuz that is by far the worst feature I've seen. Just makes u wonder who in the hell comes up with this stuff. Next thing we need is a mod that shoots fire, oh, disregard.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

My E Vic screen just posted that its time to burn up. Never even had it out of the house. 7 months @ $10.00 a month is still a Hell of a lot cheaper than smoking. Oh Rj, Texas just introduced a bill to make that stuff I'm not supposed to talk about legal. Joe talked about them things, but he owns the place.:rolleyes:

VU Sponsors