Viper-Vapes

LiftedXJ

vapin pork eating crusader
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its pretty hard to find good customer service now days but this company has amazed me today, I placed two hefty orders with them lately both over 200 dollars and because I am deployed its harder to get packages sent out to my address. well one of them wasn't excepted by usps. Not sure what the situation was I just know it wasn't a good address copy. they contacted my parents (they where contact number on the order) and fixed the order and sent me several emails with day by day updates on it. I just want to give them a shout out for great customer service. thank you

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Thanks for your service!

What kind of stuff did you get from them?

And where are you deployed?

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sony vtc 4 batteries, mutation v3, the 454 cerakoted, doge, tugboat rda v2.5, and the tugboat hexohm v2 box mod, several drip tips and 26 22 an 28 guage wire. now only 2 to 3 weeks to get them all

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yes im 4th infantry out of fort carson colorado

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A vape shop that ships to a fob in bumfuckistan, that is awesome. Thanks for your service and all that u do.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah everybody here has a few horror stories about vendors, but there are some really good people in the community,really good...I remember I made an 60.00 order to Dripezz once and she sent me the wrong nic level, I wanted to send it back but she just said keep it and I'll have your right order sent out tommorrow free of charge....

LiftedXJ

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope it dosnt turn into a horror story but I haven't gotten anything yet, but its due to the us military mailing system. no fault of viper-vape.

RGBVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope it dosnt turn into a horror story but I haven't gotten anything yet, but its due to the us military mailing system. no fault of viper-vape.
Shout out to my fellow serviceman in the sandbox. Thanks for taking the watch!

Any update on your order? Did it arrive?

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
Viper Vapes is my local shop and I can't say enough good things about their selection of products. Every time I have come in looking for something in particular they always have it in stock and for a good price.

I've also had some issues with stuff I bought there (manufacturer defects) and they always answer their phone and took care of me right away. +1 for this shop.

VU Sponsors