Become a Patron!

Video - Gregory Conley on E-Cigarettes and Public Health Concerns

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice interview. Unfortunately it's buried on C-Span where most won't see it. Oh we'll. All I can do is share it on social media in that someone will watch it and become educated.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Really need to get him more exposure
he has it but not all media uses it unfiltered.
Very nice interview. Unfortunately it's buried on C-Span where most won't see it. Oh we'll. All I can do is share it on social media in that someone will watch it and become educated.
thats what gets it out for sure :D i shared it

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I watched the entire interview with Gregory Conley- it is so great that vaping is represented by such a smart and articulate man and that I made the right decision almost 5 years ago to switch from cigarettes to vaping. Too bad most of what he is talking about falls on deaf ears, too many misguided people out there have villianized vaping because they don't care to understand its importance on helping adult cigarette smokers make the switch to the 95% safer vaping alternative.
I got all the ridicule from family and friends when I made the switch from smoking cigarettes to vaping almost 5 years ago-" oh you are just trading one bad habit for another", or the "if it looks like smoke it is smoke" and the "those things are filled with dangerous chemicals" - bit by bit I have had to try and educate these people on vaping and most were starting to see the positives of vaping - but with all the recent attacks on vaping even from our own government- it is back to the "see we told you".
I for one am still sticking with vaping- a miracle for me and the 1st time in my life that I have been free of cigarettes for almost 5 years!

VU Sponsors