Become a Patron!

Veteran vapist interview. Must watch

VeteranVapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Probably one of the funniest things ive seen in a while. This has me dying.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude needs a J-O-B.....now tell me how to get back the IQ points I lost watching this.....o_O

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
god this is posted twice ffs
i mean sure its hilarious as hell the first time, but we dont need it posted twice
I mean its only funny if the guy is meaning it to be funny
otherwise it is sad
born to vape
born with a mod in his hand
really???

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Odd to me, how children today do the dumbest shit to get attention.

I'd think if they worked half as hard getting ahead in life, as they do pining for attention, they would have things in life. Obviously this kid is clowning around at work, instead of working.

Instead of being the guy that ends up owning this place, he'll just be the guy mopping floors and dumping the trash.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Instead of being the guy that ends up owning this place, he'll just be the guy mopping floors and dumping the trash.
Dude, it takes two hands to mop! What about his VAPE???? :eek: .....LMAO!!

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn. I want to watch this but I'm in Business Math trying to tune out everything about semi compounded annuties lol.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn. I want to watch this but I'm in Business Math trying to tune out everything about semi compounded annuties lol.
As exciting as that sounds, it's more enjoyable than this video and assuredly makes more sense.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just want this thread to survive long enough for me to watch it at 12:25 lol. I love people who don't even know they look and sound like total fools. There's nothing better than obliviousness.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is this supposed to be satirical? It's not really good enough to be funny but then it's not remotely believable.

'Any long-time vapers remember that guy who opened and closed his videos with "Vaper Hard"? That was somewhat better, fairly popular but still not very good ....

ETA: Oh, shit .... this is the OP?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Probably one of the funniest things ive seen in a while. This has me dying.

Dude you posted this same vid 4 fucking times
Pick three to delete in the next 10 minutes or I'm going to have to spam ban you.
At the very least respond to this message in the next 10 minutes.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
OK, I decided to be nice and just delete the other 3 identical posts.

If you post this video one more time:

@Whiskey @Huckleberried @Zamazam @UncleRJ @OBDave

Watch this guy and make sure this video does not get posted again.
This one is OK but anymore of this identical video = Spam Ban
I deleted the other 3 already

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh here I was thinking.. For fucks sake not this vaperapist bullshit video again.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
animated-dog-2.gif
LOL

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmmm ... Freudian slip? I could edit that, you know, but WTH, I'm often going for the laugh anyway. I'ts my trun to be the butt of one.

Besides, I often say that I married better then my wife did. She'd probably laugh, too.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmmm ... Freudian slip? I could edit that, you know, but WTH, I'm often going for the laugh anyway. I'ts my trun to be the butt of one.

Besides, I often say that I married better then my wife did. She'd probably laugh, too.
tumblr_l8hoy7Ee3I1qci8xto1_250_zps04462f70.gif

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol. Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Just a self absorbed kid that loves to vape.

jamey554

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well ive bn to big cloud events just to watch, by all means im a true vaporist, i started almost 6 years ago on cigalikes and he calls himself a veteran, bet anyone the kid hasnt actually sit down and enjoyed a good flavorfull vape, 5.2 volt is extremely hot on ur tongue, so im sure he hasnt ever tasted a really good juice. I would like to see him at a major cloud event, theres guys that can do 10 to 15 second lung hits now it would b quite funny.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love that whooshing sound it makes when a point is missed.

Yer' kitty made me giggle in a most unmanly fashion, though, Whiskey. :D

VeteranVapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well ive bn to big cloud events just to watch, by all means im a true vaporist, i started almost 6 years ago on cigalikes and he calls himself a veteran, bet anyone the kid hasnt actually sit down and enjoyed a good flavorfull vape, 5.2 volt is extremely hot on ur tongue, so im sure he hasnt ever tasted a really good juice. I would like to see him at a major cloud event, theres guys that can do 10 to 15 second lung hits now it would b quite funny.
Dude it's a joke don't get so butt hurt

VeteranVapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Odd to me, how children today do the dumbest shit to get attention.

I'd think if they worked half as hard getting ahead in life, as they do pining for attention, they would have things in life. Obviously this kid is clowning around at work, instead of working.

For the record I did this on my lunch break at work. Took about 5 minutes to film everything and I edited the rest at home. And I actually am a very successful person. I'm only 18 and I'm a welder/fabricator and I'm a full time engineering student. I just like to have a little fun my man. Can't be serious all the time

VeteranVapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK, I decided to be nice and just delete the other 3 identical posts.

If you post this video one more time:

@Whiskey @Huckleberried @Zamazam @UncleRJ @OBDave

Watch this guy and make sure this video does not get posted again.
This one is OK but anymore of this identical video = Spam Ban
I deleted the other 3 already
Guys I would like to apologize for this. For real. I didn't mean to be such a douche. I wasn't sure exactly what these were like. So if you would accept my apology that would be awesome. I promise I won't ever post anything more than once again ☹

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol. I'm a full time engineering student and already 25, so you've got the jump on me.

This is the kind of thing me and my dumbass friends were doing when I was 18. You can hear me laugh at :37 seconds, the rest is my mentally retarded friend Josh and of course drew in the basket.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For the record I did this on my lunch break at work. Took about 5 minutes to film everything and I edited the rest at home. And I actually am a very successful person. I'm only 18 and I'm a welder/fabricator and I'm a full time engineering student. I just like to have a little fun my man. Can't be serious all the time
I personally do not give a fuck if you lick a third rail in a subway line.
I could give two shits how successful you think you are, or how much a fucking retarded douche bag you are.
You just proved you spam and troll and it is an uphill battle to prove otherwise.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Guys I would like to apologize for this. For real. I didn't mean to be such a douche. I wasn't sure exactly what these were like. So if you would accept my apology that would be awesome. I promise I won't ever post anything more than once again ☹

No, it's OK.
The video was actually kind of funny but it was the multiple posting of the video that had people iffy.
I figured out that you were not around after I posted so I just chose one video post to keep and got rid of the other 3 for you.
If there is a section besides here that you think the video will be better in then let me know and I can move it for you.
Thanks for replying back

VeteranVapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude needs a J-O-B.....now tell me how to get back the IQ points I lost watching this.....
I personally do not give a fuck if you lick a third rail in a subway line.
I could give two shits how successful you think you are, or how much a fucking retarded douche bag you are.
You just proved you spam and troll and it is an uphill battle to prove otherwise.
someones an angry little elf

VeteranVapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still better than a mumble mouth, punk ass spamming douche bag.

Poser. 12 ga wires my right butt cheek, veteran vaper my left butt cheek... full on punk, you can kiss my entire ass.
Still better than a mumble mouth, punk ass spamming douche bag.

Poser. 12 ga wires my right butt cheek, veteran vaper my left butt cheek... full on punk, you can kiss my entire ass.
you are waaaaay too butt hurt my man. Take it easyimage.jpeg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors