Become a Patron!

Various Tic Tac recipes

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
These are alterations of HICs Orange Tic Tacs. The Orange Tic Tac Complete recipe.
I just removed the Orange and Mandarin then tried a bunch of other fruits in their place.

First, make the base mix
FA Mad Fruit - 1.25%
FA Peppermint - 0.25%
FA Vanilla Classic - 0.25%
FA Anise - 0.25%

Then add 1 of the following:
3% FA Cinnamon Ceylon. I found it tasty at 3%, seemed to go nicely with the mints. Didn't try any higher then that. I haven't eaten Cinnamon Tic Tacs in a while, but I know they aren't super strong like Altoids Mints.

3% FA Bergamont. Wasn't too sure of this one. Its the first time I've used Bergamont in anything so don't have anything to compare it too. While it did seem to blend ok, I didn't care much for the combination.

3% FA Raspberry. Still kinda working on this one. It doesn't have much of a raspberry taste to it, but the mint taste kept going down as I increased the raspberry.

4% FA Bilberry. Kinda tastes like a minty sweet blueberry candy.

7% FA Cherry. Another one that I don't have good yet, similar to the raspberry, the fruit taste just isn't coming out in it. Perhaps Black Cherry would work better, but I don't have that.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Maybe reduce the cherry, give it a few days? Addinb Black Cherry to it could definitely help, but I realize you don't have it. Yet. ;) Add another red berry?

VU Sponsors