Become a Patron!

VAPTIO N1 PRO 240 Kit. Two or three - this`s a question!

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hi to all! I`m an owner of reviewers project - Vape Path from Moscow, Russia.
We write reviews in our native language and also make their presentations in English.

Here is our first review on a new product - VAPTIO N1 PRO 240W Kit. Enjoy it!
For to lazy people - on the bottom you can find a video with PowerPoint presentation, which has all the important facts about the kit and my subjective opinion ;)

So, lets start!

VAPTIO N1 PRO 240W kit came to me in a square black`n`white box, which has the nema of device and its logo, certificates, attentions, set info, QR-code, contacts and color designation.

36-1.png

37-1.png

39-1-e1508405265670.png
38-1.png
About set, it`s good and includes some bonuses, such as spare cover for to 3 batteries, replacement coil head, o-rings and glass tube.

41.png
VAPTIO N1 PRO 240W kit can work with 2 or 3 batteries. Of course, this choice affects the wattage. 2 batteries can give 220W and 3 batteries - 240W. Well, i think, that this is only a way to attract more customers in the way of changeable design, but not of wattage, `cause 20W - isn`t really big difference.

50.png
49.png
On the face side of device we can see buttons «Fire» «+» and «-», micro USB port and some venting holes.
The screen is under decorating glass, and I think, that such a big insert – will break, if you accidentally drop device…That`s bad, be careful with your things!
As for buttons, they have a click when you push them, but it`s not critical. There is no backlashes and miss pushes.

43.png
The right and left sides both have per one venting hole and a plastic insert with the name of device, which underlines the appearance.

45.png
44-1.png
There is a beautiful platform on the top of box mod, which is decorated with some grooves.
It has a 510 spring-loaded connector. The set of atomizers has a levitation, but this moment will prevent to scratch such a stylish device.
You can set here atomizers to 26 mm and more, but 27 mm and more will spoil the appearance.

46.png

On the bottom there is a button, which allows you to open the batteries compartment. Its push is tough enough, so, you need to exert a bit of force for to open it.
You can choose between two types – for 2 and 3 batteries. This chose affects the wattage and autonomy of device, of course.

47.png

48-768x449.png

Last edited:

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The screen shows us different indicators, such as wattage, temperature, voltage, modes name, resistance, puff time, batteries indicators. The brightness is good and indices don`t mix, so, it`s really informative!

63.png

You can choose between 4 main modes – «Regulated» («Power)», «Bypass», «Temperature», «Custom».
The third and second can be changed in settings menu (you can set wattage curves, TCR, wattage for different types of wire).
Of course, there is a stealth mode, vaping time settings (up to 10 sec) and screen off time control (20-180 sec).
69.png
70.png

66.png
67.png
82-1.png
83-188x300.png

You can set TCR parametres and three custom curve mods with 20 indices.

77-e1508415151159.png
76-e1508415159979.png
75-e1508415166383-300x195.png

79-e1508415665464.png
80-e1508415674779.png
81-e1508415704914.png

There is a lock and unlock buttons system. It activates/deactivates while you push 5 times "Fire" button.

64.png
65-1.png

It you want to turn box mod off - push "Fire" for 5 times and hold it on for 2 or 3 seconds - devices will turn off with a following inscription.

84.png

Have a wrong atomizer screw or uncorrect coils screw? the system`ll tell you about this!

62.png

VAPTIO N1 PRO 240W Kit specifications:
Sizes:

2 batteries: 92,2 mm / 55 mm / 39,6 mm;
3 batteries: 92,2 mm / 55 mm / 45 mm;
Atomizer capacity: 2 ml;
Operating temperature: 100-315 °C / 200-600 °F;
Maximum charge current: 1A;
Battery: 2 or 3 high-rated 18650 batteries;
Modes: Regulated (Power), Bypass, TC (Ni, TI, SS, NiCr), TCR (М1, М2, М3), Custom;
Materials: Plastic, glass, stainless steel;
Colors: Black`n`gold, black`n`red, white`n`gold;
Protection list: From Short circuit, low voltage, vaping time, from discharge, overcharge, overheating​

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Now, lets talk a little about complete FROGMAN atomizer.

51.png

It consists of 6 parts: base with "swimming" pin, changeable coil head, glass tube, filling ring, top cap and drip tip.

52.png

The base has a swimming pin, a thread inside and special additional tooth notches for to hold on replacement coil heads.
There are some cuts on airflow control ring and 2 middle holes with a stopper in the process of control.

53.png

54-1.png
Replacement coil heads, which are in set, are of W2 and W4 types. As for the flavor and vapor – the second type works and produces them better. Also, you can find some other heads on manufacturer`s site and order them.

61.png

60.png
The filling ring has two convenient holes and a special groove, which solves leaks problem while fill your atomizer with different types of nozzles.
Also, you can see two notches on the top, which help to fix top cap on.

56.png

57.png
Top cap is made really interesting: manufacturer relieved us of unscrewing cap and have made a special spring mechanism. You need to combine filling ring insert with holes in top cap, push it and fix with a light turn.
There are some notches, look like a Rome figure «4» and the name of company on its perimeter.

59.png

58.png

Drip tip is made of delrin and is of 510 type, looking like a witches hat. While vape, it doesn`t gets really hot and can be changed for your favorite 510 type, but I think you won`t do that, `cause it`s convenient.

55.png

FROGMAN atomizer specifications:
Height:
54 mm;
Diameter: 23,5 mm;
Capacity: 2 ml;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top;
Drip tip: 510;
Base: Stateless, replacement heads;
Thread: Of 510 type with swimming pin;
Materials: Stainless steel, Pyrex glass, Delrin
Colors: Black, silver, purple, blue, gold

42-1.png

-Sizes. The set is really smart and among lots of other such a kind of devices – looks good and competitive.
-Quality and Assembly. The highest quality level – is its index, you can`t find any backlashes or discrepancy.
-Design. This set is of a great design, which looks like as it came from the outer space.
-Set is middle, with the most important components plus the other cap for 3 batteries.
-Flavor and Vapor. FROGMAN produces huge clouds of vapor and great flavor with W4 coil head.
-Autonomy. You can use 2 or 3 batteries, changing batteries cap. That`s good, `cause 2 high-rated or 3 such a batteries will help your box mod to work for a long time.

PROS:
•Design;
•Quality and assembly;
•Bottom airflow;
•Top filling;
•Flavor and vapor;
•Intuitive menu;
•Informative bright display;
•Wide settings range

CONS:
•Price;
•No RBA base;
•Weight;
•Glass insert on the face side;
•Vent holes`ll grab dust and dirt

CV
I don`t insist on to buy this kit, but if you like my reviews and believe me – buy it separately or both! I can say, that device, which you like and don`t want to unhand – meets rarely nowadays, but VAPTIO N1 PRO 240W Kit – is such a set, which will conquer your attention and will be your satellite for a long time, you can take it to me by the word!

You can buy VAPTIO N1 PRO 240W Kit for 109.90$ here.

Friends, we need your support! Follow us, and please, tell, was it interesting for you? If yes, we`ll do more! ;)

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Excellent review, thank you. I'm really interested in this mod.

VU Sponsors