Become a Patron!

Vaptio C-II

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi folks Not going to lie, I have been using this jewel non stop since I received it.

It is an Aio type mod like no other I have tried to date.
Huge power, long battery life, great flavor and clouds

U84tIay.jpg

The body-
It has a rubbery type non-slip feel that is very nice in the hand, does not lack in heft and comfort.
I love the feel and grip.
BmDakFu.jpg

The operation-
Very easy to operate, no settings to mess around with because it auto adjusts to the coils for maximum results, it has a nice slide airflow ring to dial in your air intake.

The Manual-
simplicity:)
47kNGu7.jpg
lL7VeTJ.jpg

Coils-
It comes with a 0.25KTR (30-50w) and one installed
RJ3nrhB.jpg

The tank holds 4ml , top fill
JgHzzAd.jpg

Charges with a USB chord (included)

For me there is no downside with this mod, easy to use, great flavor tank & coils, Plenty of power for my type of vape!!! There is no doubt I will grab a couple of these.
Look for it to be released soon, here http://www.vivakita.com/catalogue/category/kit_1/
Check it out folks!!!!
This mod was sent to me by Vatio for review.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I really hope they sell the battery/mod separately from the tank as I'm 100% into rebuildables & 100% love the finish on this :) .

Do you know if they're only selling direct from their website or will it be widely available? Thanks! Great review!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really hope they sell the battery/mod separately from the tank as I'm 100% into rebuildables & 100% love the finish on this :) .

Do you know if they're only selling direct from their website or will it be widely available? Thanks! Great review!
They do offer the mod by itself, it's $31 on the Vaptio website Aspen Valley Vapes is listed as a US distributor.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks :) No word yet how they will market/sell this, I do know they will release it soon though:)

VU Sponsors