Become a Patron!

Vapour dissapears very fast?

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi people, I am currently using a 0.8ohm sleeper coil in my El cabron clone by tobeco around 25 watts, nice taste and big clouds (to me). The thing is, the juice I have made seems to be gone within seconds, I used to be able to fog up the bedroom, but since I have been using higher VG the clouds seem to dissapear faster?

Should I go back to 70/30 VG/PG, and any ideas whats going on? They come out nice and creamy, but are gone within seconds, which is annoying as fogging my room up is fun sometimes.

Any ideas whats going on or tips would be great, thanks, Conan.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Higher VG generally gives better vapor IMO, I get lots and I use the 70/30 ratio juices, not sure why you don't with that same ratio, is the battery fully charged, the .8 coil may have something to do with it , but I am not a pro at the coil science either....LOL

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Given the current season, do you have any fans on in your room?
Pretty hard to fog up a room if there is any airflow.

Ceiling fans make it hard as they dissipate the fog until the whole room has a higher humidity level to make the clouds hang around.
A window fan is worse, it brings in fresh air.
An air conditioner is even worse. Pumping cool dry air into the room. Cool air can't hold humidity so the moist clouds dissipate quickly.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry, my previous comment was too harsh. What I meant to say is that I'm REALLY sorry that you can't fog up your room to your satisfaction. I hope you can fix the situation very soon because I know that it's REALLY important to be able to do that kind of thing, It really does sound like a lot of fun. Maybe a fog machine inside your room is what you need. Might save you some money on juice :)

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
crank that sucker up to 50 watts lol

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Close all the windows and chain vape. And when I say chain vape I mean a tankful in about 15 minutes. Continue until you've vaped 30mls, and every window, mirror, and surface in your house will show evidence of fogginess. And the air will be alarmingly unclear LOL

Sir Vapesalot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First world problems....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I live in a little box room, and did manage to fog it up with 70/30. I have gone Higher VG thinking it will lead to better vapour, but the clouds seem to dissapear quicker. I am going to go back to 70 VG/ 30PG instead of like 85-90VG-10PG.
They dissapear in around a second, so I can't do mny tricks that involve rings as they just dissapear to quickly with the higher VG. Maybe because my device is only 30 watts may make a difference.

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
humidity level effects VG clouds
Ahh, it could be something to do with that then, I never realised that. Today I'm using a macro coil and 70/30 blueberry mix I made and it's really cloudy and 'floating' in the air longer, so it could of been humidity.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If the clouds you make are disappearing to quickly for your taste, you need to get one of these....................

VU Sponsors