Vaporshark Vapor Flask with cheap buttons

Baba Fats

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys,

I picked up the latest VS Vaporflask on sale recently, and love the feel and design of it. But the fire button is crap. It spins really easily. Which normally wouldn't bother me, but because of the curved shape of the device, it gets stuck in firing position, and will not stop firing until I turn push it in and spin it back into place. This doesn't happen too often, but for a $130 device (what I payed a few months ago), this i a big turn off. I always heard people raving about this mod, which is why I finally picked one up. But I just don't see the quality being worth the price. Let alone when they used to go for $300.

I have contacted VS, and they were quick to respond and very friendly. I was told that this issue was due to the button being improperly put in, and that spinning in would fix the issue. But all that does is temporarily unstick the button. If I spin it too far, it sticks again.

Has anyone else noticed the poor manufacturing of this switch, and do you know of any fixes? Mine is out of warranty, and I've already opened the top plate, so I know what it looks like inside

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have sent mine back twice now and it just locked on fire again.
I don't really know what they did at VF repair (they claimed they changed the button 2X) but it is not reliable.
Obviously, the button is crap and there is no real fix.
This is really dangerous so I can't use it. Too bad as otherwise it is an interesting mod.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Pick up a VF Classic. Awesome mod, one of my all time favorites. Avail Vapor has them for like $59.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
With the Stout, what 26650's are you running?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Friend of mine just got one and threw brand new batteries in it................... This was without a topper

Click the photo it's a video

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Friend of mine just got one and threw brand new batteries in it................... This was without a topper

Click the photo it's a video
OWWWW ... That one is coming off of my list!!!

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
@NickIsANoob Have your friend contact Vape Forward ... I would send them that video and see what they say. I had an issue with a Stout (NOTHING like that though) and the customer service was exceptional and responsive. Had a new Stout in 2 days time ... I can't speak highly enough about the customer service.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Yes the 350j model. He is in contact with them. They are sending out a replacement but he is not happy.
I don't blame him, I would not be happy either. If he wants to part with it, I'll happily trade him for it ... I really want the SX version! LOL

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't blame him, I would not be happy either. If he wants to part with it, I'll happily trade him for it ... I really want the SX version! LOL
Always wanted an SX Vaporflask but it's to rich for my blood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors