Become a Patron!

Vaporshark ni200 atlantis coils??

Bow2King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
was wondering if anyone has had the chance to use the vaporshark ni200 atlantis coils yet and how they are?, and if they are organic cotton?

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
was wondering if anyone has had the chance to use the vaporshark ni200 atlantis coils yet and how they are?, and if they are organic cotton?
I have been looking forward to when the Atlantis coils are available in nickel. hopefully these hit soon especially now that kanger and seiglei have nickel stock coils

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
@TheVapingDevil thats what i would imagine,but hey you never know!!! if anyone here has used them already plz let us know how they are!!
True you never do know what's getting put in these. Hopefully someone has tried them n confirm the flavor us great now lolol

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I installed my first Atlantis Nickle coil on Saturday afternoon. I have used it exclusively since then and probably have gone through approx 80 ml of high vg juice. I have my SX set at 32 joules and 480 degrees. I can state that in my case, the vapor AND flavor are so much better that the original cotton coils. So far this thing is still hitting great (I notice a slight decrease in vapor and temp as of today but not bad) and I expect I may get another few days out of it. When I was using the standard cotton coils with Kanthal, by now I would have certainly gone through at least one coil and well into a second. I was curious as to what others are experiencing with this coil???

WARCHOP37

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I too have been using the VS Atlantis coils as well, and I have to say, it's resurrected my V1 Atlantis. I have mine set at 42.5J at 485F and it has been chugging along like a champ. I've added the 5ml ICV conversion, and I have gone through an assload of juice so far. Still on my first coil, about 2 weeks in. Flavor and vapor are holding well, and are absolutely satisfying and amazing. If you're on the fence about em, I'd definitely recommend them.

FatCat

Member For 4 Years
3fvape and vaporshark show they are both out of stock. Huge difference in price tho between the two. :(

tactical_tacos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
3fvape and vaporshark show they are both out of stock. Huge difference in price tho between the two. :(
IIRC the ones on 3f aren't the same ones from Vaporshark. And I've read the the cheaper ones are really hit or miss. Like only 1 or 2 are good out of the 5 pack.

Personally I'm really disappointed with the VS coils. I'm on my second coil (for both my tanks) and I keep getting burnt hits. And they got gunked up real fast (like under a week)

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I found a similar experience. My first pack of 5 from VS where nothing short of awesome. Each coil was lasting me well over a week and half and I only then replaced it because the flavor started to mute. Then I picked some up from my B&M who also buys from VS and I went through them like hot cakes. 3 - 4 days tops is all I could get and then they tasted like shit. Juice, watts, frequency has not changed. I chalked it up to a bad lot but now I see others are having problems too so I dont feel as bad. I thought it may have been me but maybe not.....

Dragger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I found a similar experience. My first pack of 5 from VS where nothing short of awesome. Each coil was lasting me well over a week and half and I only then replaced it because the flavor started to mute. Then I picked some up from my B&M who also buys from VS and I went through them like hot cakes. 3 - 4 days tops is all I could get and then they tasted like shit. Juice, watts, frequency has not changed. I chalked it up to a bad lot but now I see others are having problems too so I dont feel as bad. I thought it may have been me but maybe not.....
I've had the exact experience as you. My first box was really good. This second and third box are driving me nuts. At first, the coils were getting gurgly and lost taste after only a couple of days. I changed another one yesterday and it was shot today. The first pack lasted up to two weeks each.

I'm not sure what's going on, but for the price VS is getting for these things they all ought to be perfect.

Note that I've used them in various tanks and mods. The Nautlilus seems to be affected more than the Atlantis. My standby SX Mini was the box that I was using when I got the one day duration. It *never* misses a beat - except for the second order of VS coils.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I've had the exact experience as you. My first box was really good. This second and third box are driving me nuts. At first, the coils were getting gurgly and lost taste after only a couple of days. I changed another one yesterday and it was shot today. The first pack lasted up to two weeks each.

I'm not sure what's going on, but for the price VS is getting for these things they all ought to be perfect.

Note that I've used them in various tanks and mods. The Nautlilus seems to be affected more than the Atlantis. My standby SX Mini was the box that I was using when I got the one day duration. It *never* misses a beat - except for the second order of VS coils.
Ya for sure. Exact same experience. I am starting to think that will all the new temp craze going on coupled with all the new tanks will accept the atlantis coils, VS cant keep up and the quality is really suffering. Didnt tha one day coil really piss you off? I know it did me when it happened. I was like WTF just happened. These coils gotta last more than a day. I kept wanting to blame my juice or device but after installing a new coil, all was good. I would gladly accept a longer delay in restocking over shady quality any day.

Dragger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
...I would gladly accept a longer delay in restocking over shady quality any day.

That's hitting the nail on the head. It's hard to believe that even small vape companies are focusing on next week's sales with no thought of their reputation and sales a year from now.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
That's hitting the nail on the head. It's hard to believe that even small vape companies are focusing on next week's sales with no thought of their reputation and sales a year from now.
You ain't kidding. For me quality is just as high if not higher than performance in my vape gear / accessories. I've been know to throw shit away immediately if it sucks or has poor workmanship

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

VU Sponsors