Become a Patron!

vaporshark experience

jman220

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wanted to share my customer experience with vaporshark the other day. I emailed about my vortice rda having a striped post to see if I could send it back to get a repair. Free or paid for by me would matter just wanted it fixed. I got an email back from them saying sorry about your problem but we don't fix them. So pretty much sorry buy another one for $70. That kind of sucks. Dotmod on the other hand had a similar problem sent it back had the new version in 5 days now that's customer service.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Dotmod did that for me twice. They're an awesome company. Vaporshark is already taking the Comcast approach to customer service it seems. They have shops down here on every corner and they're great until you buy something, then you're on your own. There are some vape companies out there that do a great job of backing up their products, i had a similar experience with Rage Modz. I bought a mechanical box from them and dropped it one day. I had it back 7 days after putting it in the mailbox, they added a 3D printed cover inside to hide the wiring and sent me a 3D printed battery flask. It was a nice gesture-especially considering that i broke the mod, it wasn't defective in any way

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have to say as a vaporsharl fan and loyalist since the first vsdna-that's fucked up. I've seen them replace mod after mod during the dna40 fiasco; even had them replace my 200 because of cosmetic damage I caused. I am shocked and ashamed that they wouldn't respond in kind to an atty.
DotMod I've been impressed with. I haven't had any problems at all with my Petri or the accessories. However. I lost one of the screws and contacted them just to get the size so that I could go the hardware store and they offered to send me screws and orings via expedited shipping. -that's taking care of your people!

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was done with vaporshark as soon as I had to deal with my dna40 return, long story short I don't buy their shit anymore just from dealing with One dickhead down there.

That's all It takes is that one guy to lose a customer and I found him......

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For us cheap asses, this is partly why we won't spend money on authentics. Customer service is dying. Every company offers great service at the start, then it dies off.

SO, I figure why spend 80 bucks on an authentic RDA, when I can buy a clone for 10-25 bucks. I'm not likely to get solid customer service anyway. So if it does shit out, I'll just toss it and buy another one.

Same way with box mods. I honestly don't figure I'll receive much in the way of customer service anyway. That's why those 200 dollar "lifetime warranty" mech boxes are less valuable to me.

jman220

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I always buy authentic. When I first started I tried clones just not for me. It was crazy to me that the guy in so many words said "your beat" buy another one sucker. It sucks to because I just bought there dna200

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I always buy authentic. When I first started I tried clones just not for me. It was crazy to me that the guy in so many words said "your beat" buy another one sucker. It sucks to because I just bought there dna200
If it were me, I would call back and ask for another person. But I get fixated on shit out of principle.
I went round and round with flawless over stupid shit with an atty. Finally the 'owner' got an email and when I insisted on paying for the part I wanted he realized I wasn't being an ass without cause and sent me an extra cap.
Not saying another person is gonna change the outcome but it may.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll never deal with them again after I bought an SX Mini M class from them with a discount with an email confirmation that they would honor the warranty. When the board died a month later, they were a nightmare to deal with, and the end result was that Varitube replaced the board for me. I still have an unanswered ticket in for that issue at VS.

VU Sponsors