Become a Patron!

Vaporkick!!!

So I have heard awesome stuff about vapor kick ( the makers of Unicorn Tears). My experience with them is terrible! My wife and myself ordered from Vaporkick's online store about 2 weeks ago for (1) 120ml. of their famous unicorn tears. I have a tight vape budget since I also support my family, so I was very eager in the waiting for my new juice to ship! (As most Vapers wait in excitement). Anyways its been awhile so I sent them a friendly email to ask what was up since my juices have been in pre-shipment for about 2 weeks. I got nothing. So then I called them. NOTHING! Whithin business hours twice! Okay so now a little irritated I check out their Instagram page and see that the company is alive and well! They have been posting giveaways and pictures all this time! So I say something about their lovely shipping times and ask for a reply very politely and guess what I get? BLOCKED from their Instagram page!!! So fellow VAPERS! I am asking you for help. What should I do? I don't really want to sue someone for twenty bucks! I just want some sort of service a customer deserves, and at least a reply. Thanks for your input :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you paid with CC or paypal, dispute the charges. About all you can do. That and never do business with them anymore.

VU Sponsors