Become a Patron!

Vaporkick E Juice Review

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok this is very ODD,
Let me you a story of my experience from them, first order was the CRUNCH MY FAVORITE 20 DAYS wait time...2nd order ape escape came in 14 days also very good,3rd order berry blues still haven't got it its been more than a month, 4th order sunburst and honey hive just got in today, this 2 came before the blue berry blues WTH?? RYT?? I'm not really sure why it take them that long to ship and they never reply to any communication effort... Although all that I ordered from are really good juice I don't think I will order some more from them, I feel like I'm ordering from FASTTECH LOL, I know its a very good deal for what they offer, but OMGEE the wait is a killer... Oh well
BIGBOYVAPER

Let me you a story of my experience from them, first order was the CRUNCH MY FAVORITE 20 DAYS wait time...2nd order ape escape came in 14 days also very good,3rd order berry blues still haven't got it its been more than a month, 4th order sunburst and honey hive 3 weeks wait time just got in today, this 2 came before the blue berry blues WTH?? RYT?? I'm not really sure why it take them that long to ship and they never reply to any communication effort... Although all that I ordered from are really good juice I don't think I will order some more from them, I feel like I'm ordering from FASTTECH LOL, I know its a very good deal for what they offer, but OMGEE the wait is a killer... Oh well
BIGBOYVAPER

Attachments

• WP_20150318_001.jpg
    WP_20150318_001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:

VapeLolz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok this is very ODD,
Let me you a story of my experience from them, first order was the CRUNCH MY FAVORITE 20 DAYS wait time...2nd order ape escape came in 14 days also very good,3rd order berry blues still haven't got it its been more than a month, 4th order sunburst and honey hive just got in today, this 2 came before the blue berry blues WTH?? RYT?? I'm not really sure why it take them that long to ship and they never reply to any communication effort... Although all that I ordered from are really good juice I don't think I will order some more from them, I feel like I'm ordering from FASTTECH LOL, I know its a very good deal for what they offer, but OMGEE the wait is a killer... Oh well
BIGBOYVAPER
Haha yeah. I've been hearing stuff about Vaporkick's team being really disorganized. Some people have even said that they were given the wrong tracking numbers. There was a lot of drama on social media about it, which is why I started my video with the disclaimer. Though, I also heard that people ordering it from California get it really fast. I do enjoy the e juice.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha yeah. I've been hearing stuff about Vaporkick's team being really disorganized. Some people have even said that they were given the wrong tracking numbers. There was a lot of drama on social media about it, which is why I started my video with the disclaimer. Though, I also heard that people ordering it from California get it really fast. I do enjoy the e juice.
I'm from Cali and I still waited 1 month...the juice they sell is really the bomb, the crunch is my favorite but I'm afraid to order again.. I have 4x120 ml of juice from them so I think I'm good to go, I will probably jump ship with #nimbus lab more money but less wait, I spend more money on juice waiting from vaporkick hahaa.. But lets go back to juice THEY DO HAVE THE BEST JUICE FOR THE PRICE!!

And I just wanna say that, I feel like vaporkick is using some kind of shipping services, I think that's why its free shipping, kinda like fasttech, I think business have this option I don't know...
BIGBOYVAPER

VapeLolz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm from Cali and I still waited 1 month...the juice they sell is really the bomb, the crunch is my favorite but I'm afraid to order again.. I have 4x120 ml of juice from them so I think I'm good to go, I will probably jump ship with #nimbus lab more money but less wait, I spend more money on juice waiting from vaporkick hahaa.. But lets go back to juice THEY DO HAVE THE BEST JUICE FOR THE PRICE!!
Lol yeah. It's pretty good. I was actually surprised that I liked their e juice this much. Idk if I will order from them, but they did send me 3 120 mL bottles and two 30mL bottles, so I think I'm good for awhile too. Hahaha. The Ape Escape surprised me. It sounded kind of weird on the website, but it's actually quite fabulous. They were all pleasant, vapeable flavors. I had no problem with any of them. Like I said in the video, I loved that they were able to pull off citrus flavors in Sunburst and Cloud Crunch without making it taste harsh or perfumey.

And I just wanna say that, I feel like vaporkick is using some kind of shipping services, I think that's why its free shipping, kinda like fasttech, I think business have this option I don't know...
BIGBOYVAPER
Yeah that's interesting. Idk what's up with their shipping. That could be it.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMGEE the sunburst is perfect pair with beer....
I saw a review on yt,he said that HONEY HIVE SMELLS LIKE ASS, it does have this lingering smell lol...
BIGBOYVAPER

But its really good, I don't know what to say, I mean they suck but they really make good juice its really hard to order from others once u try VAPOR KICKS, I'm not satisfied not vaping vk, yup the citrus blend OH MY WOW, ITS perfect the sunburst is like eating a starburst orange,if anyone reading this,REAL TALK VAPORKICK SUCKS when it comes to shipping,customer service but I tell you all its worth the wait...
I really think this juice are made not in this country!!! Have you alll tried ordering from YA ELIQ???? that long!!
BIGBOYVAPER

VapeLolz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But its really good, I don't know what to say, I mean they suck but they really make good juice its really hard to order from others once u try VAPOR KICKS, I'm not satisfied not vaping vk, yup the citrus blend OH MY WOW, ITS perfect the sunburst is like eating a starburst orange,if anyone reading this,REAL TALK VAPORKICK SUCKS when it comes to shipping,customer service but I tell you all its worth the wait...
I really think this juice are made not in this country!!! Have you alll tried ordering from YA ELIQ???? that long!!
BIGBOYVAPER
I have not tried YA ELIQ. I just tried to go on their website, but it seems to be down. Is it good?

OMGEE the sunburst is perfect pair with beer....
I saw a review on yt,he said that HONEY HIVE SMELLS LIKE ASS, it does have this lingering smell lol...
BIGBOYVAPER
Lol. I haven't tried Sunburst with beer yet. I should. And yeah, in my experience, honey vapes in general smell a little weird. I remember I got one in my zamplebox once and I had other people commenting that they were smelling something odd on me after I vaped it. Though, it did taste amazing. Hehehe.

VU Sponsors