Become a Patron!

VAPORJOES 12 PROVARI - 12 WINNERS - 12 WEEKS OF SUMMER GIVEAWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeDave

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Whew! Just scrolled all 55 pages. Wasn't sure if I had already replied. Great forum and giveaway! Thank You!

SummerProvaris.jpg

Our readers make Vaporjoes what it is. One of the largest ecig sites in the world. We are now pulling in over 2 million hits a month and for that - we would like to give back.

Starting in June Vaporjoes will be giving away a Provari a week - all summer long.
Winners will get to choose any Provari of their choice - thats in stock at the time of the winning.

You may also opt to get a Vaporshark DNA30 instead.

Please share this post with friends and family.
Its a great opportunity to get a fantastic mod for free.

RULES:

You must be a member of Vaping Underground.
Simply reply to this post ONCE and you will be entered for all of the 12 drawings.
Names will be picked via random on Mod Envy each week.

GOOD LUCK!!

4TH WEEKS DRAWING TO BE HELD ON 4/16 ON THE THE MOD ENVY SHOW
Your awesome

Porthole

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
better late to the party then never

bcollier

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In again, hopefully I win this week!
Oh yeah! Thanks for the awesome job on the Underground!!!!

SummerProvaris.jpg

Our readers make Vaporjoes what it is. One of the largest ecig sites in the world. We are now pulling in over 2 million hits a month and for that - we would like to give back.

Starting in June Vaporjoes will be giving away a Provari a week - all summer long.
Winners will get to choose any Provari of their choice - thats in stock at the time of the winning.

RULES:

Simply reply to this post ONCE and you will be entered for all of the 12 drawings.

GOOD LUCK!!

SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!

Man I would love to win one of these. It would be tempting to trade for a vaporshark 2. I'm new to Vaping underground and this is one of my favorite sites now!!

joey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years

SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!

I'm entering the door way to get my chance to get my hands on some schweeeeeet stuff!! Thanks joe

SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!

Great Deal, thanks Joe

jumper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
me! me! I want one....

MrFixIt

Member For 4 Years
I would be in vaping heaven if I could be lucky enough to win one of these device. What sucks is that I'm disabled and only work at certain times. So my money is very tight right now. I'm just able to keep myself vapping with making my own juice and rebuilding my coils. One of these devices would mean I wouldn't need another one for a long time if ever. Thank you for the opportunity to win one. You guys rock!

I have a better chance of my new invention, the Mk-III Helicopter Ejection Seat being patented (first two didn't work out so well) than winning one, but...

SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!

SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!

saweet

I would totally choose the DNA 30...Drip Drip Drip son!

SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!

SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!

i really need a provari,will they email me if i win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors