Become a Patron!

VAPORJOES 12 PROVARI - 12 WINNERS - 12 WEEKS OF SUMMER GIVEAWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Great giveaway! Keeping my fingers crossed.

SummerProvaris.jpg

Our readers make Vaporjoes what it is. One of the largest ecig sites in the world. We are now pulling in over 2 million hits a month and for that - we would like to give back.

Starting in June Vaporjoes will be giving away a Provari a week - all summer long.
Winners will get to choose any Provari of their choice - thats in stock at the time of the winning.

Please share this post with friends and family.
Its a great opportunity to get a fantastic mod for free.

RULES:

You must be a member of Vaping Underground.
Simply reply to this post and you will be entered for all of the 12 drawings.
Names will be picked via random on Mod Envy each week.

GOOD LUCK!!

2nd PROVARI TO BE GIVEN AWAY 7/12 ON THE MOD ENVY SHOW

Vapor Joe knows how to keep us interested in his blogs...good job...may the Provari be with me

Last edited by a moderator:

SummerProvaris.jpg

Our readers make Vaporjoes what it is. One of the largest ecig sites in the world. We are now pulling in over 2 million hits a month and for that - we would like to give back.

Starting in June Vaporjoes will be giving away a Provari a week - all summer long.
Winners will get to choose any Provari of their choice - thats in stock at the time of the winning.

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!

This is super cool,I would so love to have a probation

Congratz on Vaping Underground! It is epic!
Thanks for all you do for the vaping community!

EPIC! Thanks for the contest Joe!

Last edited by a moderator:

FireSBurnsmuP

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm new to vaping, and glad to find such a booming new community. Thanks for the chance at a provari!

SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!

Is this it? Am I supposed to reply here? I always wanted one and never had enough dough. I hope I'm at least doing this right and if by any chance I happen to win, woot. Btw great job on this forum Joe. Nice to see it up and running. I WANT A PROVARI

BigDaddyVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is one hell of a way to give back. Thanks to Joe and the underground. Not only for the sick giveaways, but the killer forums. Nice Job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridjett

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have never been on a forum before but ever since I made the change to electronic last August, I've browsed around your site a few times. Luckily I caught this in time and signed up! Since I made the change, I've been stuck with my ego style batteries and a kanger tank, and would LOVE to have a Provari! Such a great opportunity! They have pink right? ;] Any color would be awesome regardless, but pink is definitely my first choice, LOL!
After smoking cigarettes from age 16 to 22, I think I'm lucky that I hopped on the ecig bandwagon as early as I did! I would be so grateful to own one of these amazing machines!!
Thank you for the chance!

XO

Last edited:

SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!

SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!

Wow vape on

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
I would love to watch mod envy but can't figure out how to do it on my ipad unless things have changed in the last month or so. Great contest though!!!

What an awesome prize to win if I win I would like the
1) Pink and white Provari
2)Purple white Provari
3)Black Provari
SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!

[/QUOTE]

Sweet thanks for the chance QUOTE="5150sick, post: 201, member: 41"] A Provari to be given away each and every week for 12 weeks straight!!!

Please only one post in this thread per member[/QUOTE]

This IS the biggest deal I have seen yet!! Way to go! I know there will be at least 12 happy vapers out there this summer... Provari is the shiz nit!

gtrovil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I just stumbled into the site and am greeted with a contest. Sweet! Sign the new guy up!

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will take anyone you have. not picky:cool:

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years

SummerProvaris.jpg

RULES:

GOOD LUCK!!

I really love the new forum Joe! I would really like to win the vapor shark dna 30 mod if im chosen! keep up all the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors