VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can we enter here on VU?

N

Newheart301

Piss on FB !!! I got a mini in the mail today for Mel. Checked it , was charged 98% , charged it fully, put a K1 on it, about the right size.... it really is a two-fingered device. Anyway after 5 tokes Mel came in and fell in love, with it's " Tiny-cuteness ", as she called it! Well, that's one birthday present I don't have to wrap ! lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why tell us of a cool contest ,with great prizes and WE can't enter. Do you get paid by Facebook to get people to sign up and have a FB account?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There is a good reason FB is penalizing business pages. This is really useless drivel traffic.

While there are groups of common interest, that was NOT the founding idea of FB.

Some love social media, some think it's a total waste of brain cells.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't do facebook, either.... Looks like the only way to get one of these t-shirts is to win one, they were out of stock last time I checked. :(

theVaporBeast

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We are sorry you don't like FB, that is the format that works best for a giveaway of this kind. We will look at using VU for contest giveaways in the future. Thank you!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
BTW Hubby and I love your site I think 85% of what I own comes from your store

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We are sorry you don't like FB, that is the format that works best for a giveaway of this kind. We will look at using VU for contest giveaways in the future. Thank you!
;)
This is probably why I don't spend my vape dollars at Vapor Beast. There is a disconnect with me, as a potential customer.

There is a juice maker on this forum, that opened their contest to FB AND the VU. I know what that makes me think of them as a company. They didn't alienate me. :)

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Personally I think that is a crock of shit. There are plenty of other formats you can do. You can do a contest on here. You use rafflecoppter. There is tons of other things you can do to give people on vu a chance

Last edited:

Vapin' Tuefel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the contest chance. My personal views on a vendor holding a Facebook only contest are that if the vendor has decided to give away items to someone with no obligation, they can choose which ever venue they want to have people enter. As far as being against Facebook, it's your choice...but it's a venue to enhance communications with family and friends, and also news from your favorite vape companies! Thanks again for the chance!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

VU Sponsors