Become a Patron!

Vapor dealers expirience

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am fed up with vendors selling crap and blaming it on the customer. I have only been vaping for 14 months and have seen more bullshit with this one hobby than I have with anything else in my life. Just started purchasing online 9 months ago.
1st order: E-Cigs.com - several ce5 and 2- 1100 mha batteries and 7 30mil juices. 1st battery shorted and fried on first try with new ce5 at. 5 of the 30 mil juices pitched because they were horrid. all 7 were the same tobacco flavor.
Their response - I placed the ce5 on the battery wrong and with the juice.. it was all me.
2nd order: this one went well 1100mha battery with lcd and variable voltage. never remeber the names of a good one. it was in china
3rd order: Vapor beast. had a great sale on the mvp2 and pictured it with the iclear 30. it came with the 16's when contacted they said what are you worried about still a great price. Sure just not what was advertised
4th order: Vapor Foundry... this one actually went well products as described.
5th order: Local vape shop purchased a iclear x1 and protank2. both were junk both were counterfeit spent another $30 on coils from them that appeared to be the real deal but were fakes. they refused return. never done business with again. and they repackage MTB juice and sell for $10 - 15mil.
6th order: Lucky7 vapes, this transaction went great order 70+ 15mil bottles of juice to sample. Month later they went out of business.
7th order: Bionic Vapor, ordered a sample pack with 7 juices. Did not like a single one from custard revenge to tropical something all kinda gross.
8th order: Fasttek: this order went well received in 4 weeks
9th order: Killer juice. got in on the 99cents deals. Asked about steep times was told they are good to go. Yes they are these are on the last leg as far as shelf life goes. If you buy it you better vape it quickly if you do this its good stuff at a great price. and walt is a nice guy.
10th order: MTB a 240ml bottle of classic tobacco. Absolute crap. I called and told them and they sent a replacement bottle.... not bad much better than the first.
11th order: Freedom smokes. loaded up on coils at a great price and seam to work well
12th order: FastTek: I split this order into 4 orders depending on stock. 3 of the 4 arrived within 2 weeks the last one took 12 weeks because "the shipper changed the shipping method" is what I was told. One of the mech mods was junk right out of the box
13th order: SteamJuice: Order the grinder... its a whole bunch of juice and it was good.
14th order: Kbee Vapor: ordered 2 100ft kanthal spools. impurities so bad the resistance has 50% variance
15th order Steam juice: the "rounder" 3-120mil bottles and it was mixed wrong. no taste. pulled up the order and the invoice and saw they did not add extra flavoring with the high VG like the order asked. contacted and told to send back so they could test and see whats wrong. I told them to look at order and invoice and they could see what is wrong. Long story short I sent back for refund.
16th order: Unknown: cant find the invoice on this one but it was 4 sony vtc4 batteries sold as authentic what i received was not but a $12 a battery and needing them I kept and took it as lesson learned.

So out of 16 orders only 2 of the vendors sold what they said they had at the price stated. VERY SAD
$1300 later 70% has been given away or tossed in the garbage.

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Not for nothing; I couldn't help noticing that your squabbles actually included flavoring that didn't suit your fancy. Isn't that a wee bit trivial? Hey, I hear ya...but you aren't in Walmart. The ecosystem of vaping isn't so fluent , as yet, that we can take back and rectify everything that goes wrong. Yes, that sucks. Also remember that the same freelance spirit that inhabits the bad experiences also allows for us to vape the devices we want, modified how we want, with the nicotine level we want. Meaning; it takes the consumer to do extensive research as the vaping industry is it at it's most wild west level, free market engaged stage that it will ever be in again.
Why not pick a store that you've built trust in? Order through them exclusively. Be loyal to their brand and create a friendship with them .Meet vapers to act as live reviewers of products prior to having more piss poor manufacturer experiences. Besides, strengthening the B&M allows for us to add to the economy and keeps us in the dog fight.
Better luck down the road hoss.

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see and hear this all the time... its like the wild west. You know what a lot of assholes got shot in that time frame for shady practices and alot of decent people got shot from shady peeps. This is exactly what Im talking about. Well I dont know if they are going to regulate me out of business so I might as well make every cent I can off every sucker that comes in. As far as the juice is concerned Bionic Vapor is the only one with a
unique under tone that ran through the entire order that I didnt care for. Killer juice 99cents stuff you need to vape, and I like most of it, and not let sit for a couple months. I have used the two local B&ms in this little town, with a limited population in the area. they have to charge 300-3000%.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am fed up with vendors selling crap and blaming it on the customer. I have only been vaping for 14 months and have seen more bullshit with this one hobby than I have with anything else in my life. Just started purchasing online 9 months ago.
1st order: E-Cigs.com - several ce5 and 2- 1100 mha batteries and 7 30mil juices. 1st battery shorted and fried on first try with new ce5 at. 5 of the 30 mil juices pitched because they were horrid. all 7 were the same tobacco flavor.
Their response - I placed the ce5 on the battery wrong and with the juice.. it was all me.
2nd order: this one went well 1100mha battery with lcd and variable voltage. never remeber the names of a good one. it was in china
3rd order: Vapor beast. had a great sale on the mvp2 and pictured it with the iclear 30. it came with the 16's when contacted they said what are you worried about still a great price. Sure just not what was advertised
4th order: Vapor Foundry... this one actually went well products as described.
5th order: Local vape shop purchased a iclear x1 and protank2. both were junk both were counterfeit spent another $30 on coils from them that appeared to be the real deal but were fakes. they refused return. never done business with again. and they repackage MTB juice and sell for $10 - 15mil.
6th order: Lucky7 vapes, this transaction went great order 70+ 15mil bottles of juice to sample. Month later they went out of business.
7th order: Bionic Vapor, ordered a sample pack with 7 juices. Did not like a single one from custard revenge to tropical something all kinda gross.
8th order: Fasttek: this order went well received in 4 weeks
9th order: Killer juice. got in on the 99cents deals. Asked about steep times was told they are good to go. Yes they are these are on the last leg as far as shelf life goes. If you buy it you better vape it quickly if you do this its good stuff at a great price. and walt is a nice guy.
10th order: MTB a 240ml bottle of classic tobacco. Absolute crap. I called and told them and they sent a replacement bottle.... not bad much better than the first.
11th order: Freedom smokes. loaded up on coils at a great price and seam to work well
12th order: FastTek: I split this order into 4 orders depending on stock. 3 of the 4 arrived within 2 weeks the last one took 12 weeks because "the shipper changed the shipping method" is what I was told. One of the mech mods was junk right out of the box
13th order: SteamJuice: Order the grinder... its a whole bunch of juice and it was good.
14th order: Kbee Vapor: ordered 2 100ft kanthal spools. impurities so bad the resistance has 50% variance
15th order Steam juice: the "rounder" 3-120mil bottles and it was mixed wrong. no taste. pulled up the order and the invoice and saw they did not add extra flavoring with the high VG like the order asked. contacted and told to send back so they could test and see whats wrong. I told them to look at order and invoice and they could see what is wrong. Long story short I sent back for refund.
16th order: Unknown: cant find the invoice on this one but it was 4 sony vtc4 batteries sold as authentic what i received was not but a $12 a battery and needing them I kept and took it as lesson learned.

So out of 16 orders only 2 of the vendors sold what they said they had at the price stated. VERY SAD
$1300 later 70% has been given away or tossed in the garbage.
well in regards to Juice man ya never know what your are really going to get there are huge issues going on with the juice industry ... It seems like a lot of bad luck, How many were B&M's

MoocH 1

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Show Host
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I see and hear this all the time... its like the wild west. You know what a lot of assholes got shot in that time frame for shady practices and alot of decent people got shot from shady peeps. This is exactly what Im talking about. Well I dont know if they are going to regulate me out of business so I might as well make every cent I can off every sucker that comes in. As far as the juice is concerned Bionic Vapor is the only one with a
unique under tone that ran through the entire order that I didnt care for. Killer juice 99cents stuff you need to vape, and I like most of it, and not let sit for a couple months. I have used the two local B&ms in this little town, with a limited population in the area. they have to charge 300-3000%.
You see it all the time because there are very few emerging industries that have this level of growth potential with this many mouth pieces. I get it man... nobody wants to be burned. I'm the kind of guy that will German suplex my computer for not doing what I pay for. But at some point it's worth looking into the common dominator of the transaction.
No worries man. The FDA is making sure your manufacturing wet dream becomes a reality. Factories completely capable of making equal bottles of cheap as fuck garbage that you'll be buying at the gas station to use on your government regulated tanks. Then, you'll never have to research user experience again, thousands of people will be out of jobs, you'll never have to bitch about markup again because you buy disposal mods at 7/11 and fines will be issued to these armchair "rebels" that act like they'll do something about it.
Believe this:Laws get created by job creation and economy talk. If there is enough stores to hurt the economy by ridding the country of them through strangulating restrictions- then some politician will claim responsibility of the job growth and everything will remain standing.
So here's a better plan: Open a store. You said it yourself, there's shitty stores around you with too much mark up and apparently bad customer service. That sounds like the perfect storm to make a killing. Plus you'll be doing the community a favor by offering a great experience and better prices. You have a vision of how things should go; utilize that into something real. It would take ten thousand to open a half assed place quickly. Between you and a buddy (silent partner) that's easy stuff. That would seemingly cure everything.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Hey guys, I'm gonna move this thread to vender reviews :)

Damn Miss Whiskey, you beat me to it!

But I do have to add, I am a bit surprised about Vapor Beast. Expected much better from them. But traditionally haven't the 16s been shipped with the MVP's?

Joevape85

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I enjoy going and trying other juices fr many shops here I'm delaware first state vape has some great flavors and service vapor dome has great customer service vape nook good price unreal vapors found one juice I use on the regular sully vapors first off guy over priced and relabeled mtb juice then got hurt when I review him on facebook and wasnt mean or anything just said didn't have a lot of choices and the juice was mtb and wasnt best should shop around I hot attacked by his friends over the fact some of the juice gave me a headache then he replied some general he enjoyed when I was in there blah blah blah didn't reply called to see if they carried the gwar juice wanted to try it if you know gwar you don't expect great lol but they accused me of price shopping for my ordered shop and was ignorant and made it out like I was out to hurt his business because I outted him for relabeling mtb which wasn't the case was for people to know what they are getting into and see how 10 for a 15 15 for a 30ml was over priced and to just know before they buy thing steepig with them sometimes helps but not often sully is nuts and paranoid I'd avoids the shop at all cost he even complained to me when I checked the place out about the batteries I used because they were first state vape batteries which work wonders said they were gonna blow in my face all batteries can blow if you over do them or damage them was mad I didn't give him a glowing review and then told me he could barely pay rent and wasnt doing good no customer wants to hear that

VU Sponsors