https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Found a vendor with lots of mech mods and prices that appear to be less than I expected. It’s called vaporchange, I’ve never heard of them before, are they legit or a bad vendor?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I've looked at that site before and it didn't seem legit to me. All the information sections at the bottom of the page are just empty. No contact info, no terms, nothing. Please be careful.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Do you have to make an acc to find out anything? Subscribe to newsletter?
These don't work 1677099297808.png

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you, didn’t look to legit to me either.
The prices alone are too low for things that have been “off the market” since the last time I was a relevant vapor person. 😂😂
We Need more mech mod vendors and less pod peddlers😂

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
That is pretty! I was looking at 11:11 and the unicorn mdx2.0 and down the rabbit hole I’ve fallen into Philippine mods. Some beautiful pieces from our Phillipino brethren
1677105914324.png
Common occurrence around these here parts, lol
I was looking for a mod a while back. Wasn't sure what it was going to be. Then I found one I really wanted, badly, $300. Haven't been able to justify it,,,yet -

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Quite a few Zombie websites out there. The domain hosting was paid up for a year or two so the sites still up but nobody's home.
First thing I do is scroll to the very bottom and look to see if the copyright is updated to 2023. Then look around the contact and about info, and Google reviews.
Copyright is a dead giveaway most the time.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That is pretty! I was looking at 11:11 and the unicorn mdx2.0 and down the rabbit hole I’ve fallen into Philippine mods. Some beautiful pieces from our Phillipino brethren

Aren't they the ones who charge $50 for shipping?

Did you see that gorgeous Purge Twist that J0be has listed in the hardware thread?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aren't they the ones who charge $50 for shipping?

Did you see that gorgeous Purge Twist that J0be has listed in the hardware thread?
I paid extra for 3 day shipping. But they did have regular shipping rates available.
I did! Hoping it’s gorgeous piece! The temptation is there, but I’m also looking at a few Philippine mods, may jump on something this weekend, if he still has the twisted I may go for it.

VU Sponsors