Become a Patron!

Lambreau21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I was searching around for the best deal on my Subox Mini Kit and came across Vapingbest.com and they had a great deal that guaranteed fast FREE shipping and from the US. I reviewed a couple sites to see the credibility of the site and found mixed reviews. I decided to take the chance with them and ordered the kit. They emailed me back the next day saying they didnt have the Subox in stock but would get it out to me within the next day or two, understandable even though they said in stock on the website. I waited and finally got my tracking number in an email and lucky me thats when the big snowstorm decided to hit the East Coast. After everything cleared up I finally got the kit in the mail to find it was the wrong color. Fairly upset at this point I hit my email to find some answers. I received a quick response with even better customer service. A representative by the name of David helped me through the debacle with the wrong color and completely resolved all issues in a quick and timely manner. He had found the packaging guy happened to make a small mistake. I want to commend how vapingbest.com handled my complaint and did it in such a professional manner. I was obviously not the happiest person in the world when sending out that first email. Mistakes do happen but it is how you resolve those that decide whether a person will ever use your business again. I will definitely be using vapingbest.com because they do have great prices, fast shipping, and most importantly great customer service.

Thanks for reading.

-Lambreau
"A Vape a Day Keeps the Doctor Away"

VU Sponsors