Become a Patron!

Vapingbest.com legit??

Hi I placed an order for a smok alien kit onvapingbest.com. I paid for it with a discount code but it still charged me full price, I tried contacting them but got no reply.

Also tried contacting them about another issue still no reply. Further looking at the site it does seem to be a bit shady and had quite a few spelling mistakes.

Just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with the company.

Thanks

donny57

Member For 3 Years
Problem getting my OBS , Cheetah RDA shipped from them..................
But just ordered around the first of September though....

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi I placed an order for a smok alien kit onvapingbest.com. I paid for it with a discount code but it still charged me full price, I tried contacting them but got no reply.

Also tried contacting them about another issue still no reply. Further looking at the site it does seem to be a bit shady and had quite a few spelling mistakes.

Just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with the company.

Thanks

Hi AceVapetura thanks for your message, if you sent the mails during the weekend, sorry our customers do not work on weekends, they will get back to you as soon as they work on Monday. and to the coupon problem, if you use the coupon code successfully, you should only charge the discounted price and you should see the charge price before check out. but no worry about it, our customer service will check for you and will still only charge you the discounted price for you.

Problem getting my OBS , Cheetah RDA shipped from them..................
But just ordered around the first of September though....

thanks for your message, if you have any problems about your problem, pls feel free to contact us at any time.

Hi AceVapetura thanks for your message, if you sent the mails during the weekend, sorry our customers do not work on weekends, they will get back to you as soon as they work on Monday. and to the coupon problem, if you use the coupon code successfully, you should only charge the discounted price and you should see the charge price before check out. but no worry about it, our customer service will check for you and will still only charge you the discounted price for you.
I sent the emails mid week.

VU Sponsors