Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bought from a US vendor on ebay lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought "authentic Sony vtc4" from a us eBay seller with 99.8% good feed back gaurenteed.... Turned out to be clones ....BUT HE SAID AUTHENTIC..... Yeah cause everything online is 100% true.... He no longer has a shop under that name

Sent from a Ghost town

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm done with eBay lol.. You have to pay for what you want in the end

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Especially vaping related stuff

Yeah that's why if I want good deals from somewhat reliable vendors I use vapingcheap and vape.deals I used to use VU but I got sick of seeing all the eBay unverified deals and gearbest ripoffs posted all the time

Sent from a Ghost town

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just bought 1000ft of 36g nichrome for 20$ I can't even imagine how small that is because I have 30 and that's pretty damn small

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement
It's tiny. I use it to wrap fused claptons. It took me a little while to get use to.

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's tiny. I use it to wrap fused claptons. It took me a little while to get use to.

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind
Yeah I bought it for the sole purpose of making Clapton I was using 30g but I'm buying lower gauge nichrome so I figured I should buy smaller to wrap it in I always like playing with different things.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You're useless
08a8cae205f6d49a809b8e7d39bc09ab.jpg
3a14385688b7bfe0ea376ad71e004178.jpg

Sent from a Ghost town
That should be illegal in ALL STATES

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This was my first non vaping purchase in months besides necessities like my nails and hair lol
5e9a6cdc228d7f56aeeb469510e8f008.jpg

I know most don't care I'm just proud that I bought something other than vape gear lmao

Mal the Mello King

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This was my first non vaping purchase in months besides necessities like my nails and hair lol
5e9a6cdc228d7f56aeeb469510e8f008.jpg

I know most don't care I'm just proud that I bought something other than vape gear lmao

Pink lol

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The sad part is the ones I bought today I have already but I washed and dried them and the rubber on the toe part melted so they did t fit anymore and I could t find a pair I liked better

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Know what pisses me off........wait for it....wait for it....... STEEPING

Get you an ultra sonic cleaner 1:30hr =1month steep time I got the 85$ one from habor freight and love it tried the 35$ just wasn't worth it IMO

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its the smallest 18350 you can go it even beats out the eleaf 10w minis any smaller just wouldn't have the juice to work worth a damn

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Look up the In'Ax Nano...
Yeah fuck that I hate those kinda mods had to many issues with them
Ha! That's huge! What I'm showing you is a complete hybrid mech... 18350, and RDA... ha!
Got down to specs and according to in'ax nano is 61mm in height hammer and derringer combo is 2 3/8in converted is 60.325mm you can check the math if you like... Fact remains the derringer is the bigger of the minis if I still have my lowpro or stro mini it would probably be even shorter

Its appears large but its compact for its size easily concealed in your palm and so natural to make it fire up too

But tell you what if you wanna sit here and argue that yours is smaller go right ahead I'll let you have that one

Sent from a Ghost town

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah fuck that I hate those kinda mods had to many issues with them

Got down to specs and according to in'ax nano is 61mm in height hammer and derringer combo is 2 3/8in converted is 60.325mm you can check the math if you like... Fact remains the derringer is the bigger of the minis if I still have my lowpro or stro mini it would probably be even shorter

Its appears large but its compact for its size easily concealed in your palm and so natural to make it fire up too

But tell you what if you wanna sit here and argue that yours is smaller go right ahead I'll let you have that one

Sent from a Ghost town
Yay, I win... um, wait...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But, seriously... the hammer IS shorter, but the weight/volume... the Nano is just too cool.
thats a difference of opinion cause its basically a short 18350 tube some would argue the shape of the hammer makes the whole setup worth it cause of erganomics and others are just tied of dildo/vibrator shaped mods

for example the weight issue that is a plus in my book cause 1.light mods make me think shitty quality i like the feal a bit of weight makes me fee like i wont crush it or shatter if dropped 2. the total weight of it is still smaller then most mech tubs and box mods its not like it will be a brick compared is a shell not solid metal

but as i said shawn you ARE the winner yours is smaller weights less and has less bulk STAND PROUD AND SHOW EVERYONE YOU HAVE THE WORLDS SMALLEST AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
55e9abbb3d94a41cb2e49da637373d72.jpg

Someone mention vape bands lmao

OMG, where did you get those and were they cheap? And the battery wraps as well. I know they were cheap, but would you mind sharing the business? I went looking at bands, and they wanted $4 just for 4 of them. Thought that was a bit much. Or is that average? Thanks for your referrals :)

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OMG, where did you get those and were they cheap? And the battery wraps as well. I know they were cheap, but would you mind sharing the business? I went looking at bands, and they wanted $4 just for 4 of them. Thought that was a bit much. Or is that average? Thanks for your referrals :)
I paid like 11$ for 50 of them then I just started bidding on the auctions on eBay and started winning. Ps don't do it know because the seller leatherjewelry changed where she got them from and the new ones are horrible one says Jesus loves you and the other says Jesus saves which yeah but he shouldn't be on my vape gear

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How do you like the flywires? I saw some yesterday in red and white I'm gonna get.
I just tried to get the white one but they didn't have my size they had like size 10 was the smallest I was upset.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Vapingbeauty how are you liking the nebox? I'm really starting to dig them.
I really like it I never have to worry about it getting empty while iam out just grab and go ..you definitely need a different drip tip though it's gets hot....I just put a different one and its great

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What to do what to do?????

moro

Member For 4 Years
So I have a question for those with experience. I just got a koopor plus to try out tc with 316l ss. I normally vape at ~30w with .5ohm. When I tried the koopor in tc even at it's lowest temp of 200F it was tasting burnt. Looked like it initially fired at 40ish watts and then dropped to 35ish. Powermode works fine. Is it the mod? This is my first foray into tc and I'm not sure what should be normal but I know burnt hits aren't it.

VU Sponsors