Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This time of year, my world is turned upside down. This is our busiest season for sales, I'm teaching 2 classes - 13 people, total - in two days, managing a two day craft show this Friday and Saturday, putting on a cloud comp Friday, and handing out candy from my business on Saturday. That's all on top of farm chores morning and night... then I might have time to write a review or post to the list. I am reading...

And, honestly, not bitchily or angry - just honest and stating my opinion - there have been some missteps made with this PIF box. As I understood it, each recipient was to photograph and post what arrived, what was taken, what was put in. That's part of the fun of a PIF box... seeing or hearing that your donated gear or e-liquid has found a new home... answering questions about vaping and/or the gear.

I've seen precious little regarding the boxes. They disappear for weeks, it seems, then surface briefly only to disappear again...

Complaining, then, that this list is quiet when those that should be posting (recipients) aren't is a bit misdirected.

Not meaning to spew... just not sure where Bart is since Bondo did a grand job on October 24, and knowing that Art has been through a couple people since I shipped it out, but I had to go back 586 posts since Art got some photo treatment.

Not a complaint... not a whine... just an observation...
Since Art the unicorn fart is visiting with me, having gumbo and eggnog... I will be posting pics before he leaves... Manimal is going to be visited by Bart the rose petals on Saturday and I think they were talking about an Illinois meeting... If it works out with Moro!!! We are very happy to see pics(although not required) I hope ppl will try to put them in and I personally love to hear about your experience with the box. I will say... Tracking numbers need to be pmed or text to me... We have been very fortunate that usps has not lost one yet and hope they don't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
MysticRose didn't you say you do 0 nic? What do you vape with usually?

Yes, I vape 0mg nic. I started at 18mg when I first stopped smoking. I just recently got an Evic VT Mini and I mostly use my Crown tank with the .5 stock coils between 33-40 watts. Sometimes use my Starre. Although I'm starting to wonder if I should change to the 1.2 coils, I've had a killer chronic sore throat for about 6 months. I've changed to max vg, so thinking maybe my throat doesn't like the sub ohm. Haven't figured it out yet, but it's gotten so bad I've been considering quitting vaping temporarily to see if it heals up. I don't want to though :(

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am currently in more than one box yet I have more to give than what's offered it's not about getting it's about GIVING to others that may need that's what (pay it forward ...pif...is)I personally dnt see it selfish and I find away to make it threw the different threads iam apart of be it pif ,contest,or social. ..and tbh all threads have been slow so not really sure what's going on with the vu

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
That's exactly why I asked if I was seeing it wrong. This is my first box, and figured there might be another reasonng. Thank you, didn't think of it from that aspect. Maybe cause I only have enough stuff to pif to one box ;)

MysticRose

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This time of year, my world is turned upside down. This is our busiest season for sales, I'm teaching 2 classes - 13 people, total - in two days, managing a two day craft show this Friday and Saturday, putting on a cloud comp Friday, and handing out candy from my business on Saturday. That's all on top of farm chores morning and night... then I might have time to write a review or post to the list. I am reading...

And, honestly, not bitchily or angry - just honest and stating my opinion - there have been some missteps made with this PIF box. As I understood it, each recipient was to photograph and post what arrived, what was taken, what was put in. That's part of the fun of a PIF box... seeing or hearing that your donated gear or e-liquid has found a new home... answering questions about vaping and/or the gear.

I've seen precious little regarding the boxes. They disappear for weeks, it seems, then surface briefly only to disappear again...

Complaining, then, that this list is quiet when those that should be posting (recipients) aren't is a bit misdirected.

Not meaning to spew... just not sure where Bart is since Bondo did a grand job on October 24, and knowing that Art has been through a couple people since I shipped it out, but I had to go back 586 posts since Art got some photo treatment.

Not a complaint... not a whine... just an observation...
Yes, I only make it on the forums every 2-3 days myself, with everything going on, kids, Halloween, and poor health. And I go in for surgery on the 10th, but I have the hubby ready, willing, and able to go to the PO for me if I'm lucky enough to get a box during my recovery.

And I'm not bitching either, but I do agree with you on the disappointing lack of pictures and what everyone is taking and pifing. It was so fun at first with everyone sharing, I was excited to hear news and felt like I was "part of things". I am not blaming anyone specifically, I just had higher expectations I guess. But, this is my first time doing one of these, so at least I get to say I experienced a pif box.

And, most importantly, I have met some really wonderful people on our journey here, and learned a lot from all you regulars. I am very appreciative to all of you for that, THANK YOU! :D:)

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's exactly why I asked if I was seeing it wrong. This is my first box, and figured there might be another reasonng. Thank you, didn't think of it from that aspect. Maybe cause I only have enough stuff to pif to one box ;)
Well not everyone can give some need to be on the receiving end that's what it's all about helping others in need

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Haven't checked in like forever, glad to see things are still moving along. Everyone enjoy the rest of your week, back to work and then I'm off for a few. Yay work. Everybody behave, or not.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I only make it on the forums every 2-3 days myself, with everything going on, kids, Halloween, and poor health. And I go in for surgery on the 10th, but I have the hubby ready, willing, and able to go to the PO for me if I'm lucky enough to get a box during my recovery.

And I'm not bitching either, but I do agree with you on the disappointing lack of pictures and what everyone is taking and pifing. It was so fun at first with everyone sharing, I was excited to hear news and felt like I was "part of things". I am not blaming anyone specifically, I just had higher expectations I guess. But, this is my first time doing one of these, so at least I get to say I experienced a pif box.

And, most importantly, I have met some really wonderful people on our journey here, and learned a lot from all you regulars. I am very appreciative to all of you for that, THANK YOU! :D:)
I'm glad to see all of the ppl that can come and join in the chatter... And some just like to read and not post. I'm so glad that you have a supportive husband . I hope surgery is nothing serious and will definitely add you to the prayer list that all goes well. . I encourage everyone to post pics and share in the thread, these boxes tend to have good points and low points, but they are only what we make them and what we put in them both in equipment and relationships. Life just happens sometimes and everyone understands that... Communicating what is going on is very important so everyone knows if something will be delayed. I do enjoy talking to all of you, I think we all have hectic moments that make it hard to get in here as much as we want, but we have a great group here and I'm so glad for each of you

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't checked in like forever, glad to see things are still moving along. Everyone enjoy the rest of your week, back to work and then I'm off for a few. Yay work. Everybody behave, or not.
Jjjjoooossssshhhhh!!!!! sending some Moma lub

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Apologies...

I tend to be more of a lurker than a conversationalist. That and with two jobs I tend to be away for a few days at a time.

How's everyone been?

Concerning the boxes, how's the juice selection in them? I have like 10 bottles ish to donate, if they're not packed full already.
No worries I wasn't really talking about anyone in particular it just seemed like everyone vanished. I just miss hearing what's going on with everyone no one needs to apologize at all I'm just saying I think we have a good group and like to see what people have to say.

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I made a new recipe last night and I can't wait for it to steep here it is if you want to be brave and try it before I know the results
1% Vienna cream
1% Bavarian cream
1% Vanilla swirl
1% Vanilla custard
8% blue raspberry
I was feeling adventurous haha

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The other one I put up with the marshmallow, Bavarian, vanilla custard and Graham cracker came out pretty damn good

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone had any experience with EM crystals?

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vapemail
Xtank 4.o that I won on fb from vapor beast
286ad565f55fbaf835299449ff28a687.jpg

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No worries I wasn't really talking about anyone in particular it just seemed like everyone vanished. I just miss hearing what's going on with everyone no one needs to apologize at all I'm just saying I think we have a good group and like to see what people have to say.

agreed

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so I just have to ask... To who ever put the fish bubbler in the box.... What is that used for..... Seriously...?

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
good morning sorry haven't been around . I had to quit my job at the vape store. I also started a new job as an electrician so I will try to be more visable .

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blue foam, taryn spins, RCA jacks and fish bubblers. Early vapers would do just about anything to try and get a better vape lol.

As much as vaping has evolved, the need/desire to tinker and fiddle remains!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blue foam, taryn spins, RCA jacks and fish bubblers. Early vapers would do just about anything to try and get a better vape lol.

As much as vaping has evolved, the need/desire to tinker and fiddle remains!
Wow that's why I love the variety of vapers in here... I find all this very fascinating. I really never got into genny tanks so not a clue about them. Thanks for explaining...

Reactions: MC5

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is a reasonable price/quality sqonker... Really want to try one... Any thoughts on this...suggestions or tips?

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never went near gennys myself after a few friends had me try theirs. The need to tip it and hold it just the right way to avoid a dry hit didn't fit the punishment I give my setups, plus I'm just too lazy to tweak it until it works well.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is a reasonable price/quality sqonker... Really want to try one... Any thoughts on this...suggestions or tips?

Depends on your definitions of quality and affordable. Also depends on what you're looking for...

There's a 60 Watt TC Kangxin Inoy squonker on Focalecig for around $60. They also have a single 18650 mechanical squonker Kui for $30. You can also do a search for the Smokeless Owl/Terminator... that combo runs around $25...

There's another called the Geyscano which sells for around $50, but should be avoided... got it, sold it at a loss...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So... I had a nice visit with Art the Unicorn Fart, and we had some gumbo, potato salad and eggnog... And since you haven't seen him in a while this is what he looked like:
2bef4fbe7906e57ff3676914d4ceb65c.jpg

I was really surprised that he didn't have as much juice as boxes normally get, and unfortunately two had to be taken out because one was leaking and the other the label could not be read. I also wrote the nic level on another to make sure ppl knew what they are looking at. I repackaged him all clean and dry with all ejuice in individual baggies that way if somebody leaks, they can't blame another innocent bottle...lol. Please make sure we are packing the box with care and little room for things to move around even if you have to pack paper in it. Always remember if putting batteries wrap separately and m&m mini containers are awesome for transporting batteries( put a piece of rubber or plastic between them). Overall Art was pretty spiffy.
I found a lovely rainbow vamo/protank and a k100 in a case. And some lovely Texas juice.
f99d8660ba3038e6db0183a40688253e.jpg

I added a Istick 20, 6 bottles of juice, (thanks Mel) gold k100, chuff cap for tobh, solado rda, a velocity rda, igo 6 rda(modified air), and new replacement tips and screws for ceramic tweezers. Gotta save some love for Bart....
I gave him some Moma lubs and sent him Jersey way and he should stop to rest Monday !!

I hope everyone is having a good time with these boxes, it has been a ride and I can't believe in a short time we will be halfway. I also want to take this opportunity to say if anyone has a problem with being able(financially, or going to be gone for the holiday for an extended period of time) please let me know. You may pm or text me either way. The holidays will no doubt slow the boxes down but we don't want them stalled. Please communicate!!!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A bit what is your question about them?

How did you like them I'm ever expanding my DIY collection and I'm just trying to find that extra something to add to some of my recipes

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How did you like them I'm ever expanding my DIY collection and I'm just trying to find that extra something to add to some of my recipes

Good sweetner a lot cheaper than already made form

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have sweetener but I'm afraid to use it haha I did an order today and they had a 10 10ml sampler of additives to kick up your juice it was on sale for 25$ so I'm dying to see what's in it. Ahhh the element of surprise

VU Sponsors