Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That statement is exactly why i really didn't get into tanks yet, basically it seems like there are so many thing that can be done to make them even better and new ones come out pretty often. I have continually heard good things about the goblin/ arctic/ and another that is slipping my mind at the moment. The other one you mentioned has been talked about a whole lot lately too. I am probably gonna get that goblin though. They retail for about 18bucks right.
vapenw.com has it for $18 & vaperoyalty.com has it for $20.. vaperoyalty has great customer service & shipping was extremely fast,I got it in like 2-3 days..

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok i got a question if I am on 3mg nic juice is that 3mg for the bottle or per ML...i had previously assumed my whole bottle contained that much nicotine.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
vapenw.com has it for $18 & vaperoyalty.com has it for $20.. vaperoyalty has great customer service & shipping was extremely fast,I got it in like 2-3 days..
I definitely don't like wasting money, but I really hate waiting for what seems like forever for orders to ship out too. Also no offense to the vendor, but i have seen multiple bad reviews for vapenw in regards to customer service. Never even checked out vaperoyalty gonna check them out right now.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ok i got a question if I am on 3mg nic juice is that 3mg for the bottle or per ML...i had previously assumed my whole bottle contained that much nicotine.
Per ml, its a dosage per ml cause if you use 100mg nic in a 50ml you use 1.8ml to get 3mg but if you use 50mg in a 50 you have to use more to make up for the lower dosage per ml

Sent from a Ghost town

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good afternoon all! I have a ton of juice to add to the box. I am a member of 2 subscription services and get way more juice than I could ever go through. I really need to cancel them now that I DIY but it's fun to get them too. I will probably cancel one. How is everyone? I guess my flavor profile is fruity and minty but I am addicted to cereal vapes. Just recently I started to get into a small selection of desert vapes like butter pecan.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well damn I thought i was getting way less nicotine than I am. Gonna switch down to 3mg now. Thanks for that info. I was so misled. Another question how much nicotine is in a single cigarette. i know i should just google it, but I don't wanna.

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I definitely don't like wasting money, but I really hate waiting for what seems like forever for orders to ship out too. Also no offense to the vendor, but i have seen multiple bad reviews for vapenw in regards to customer service. Never even checked out vaperoyalty gonna check them out right now.
i never ordered from vapenw,so i cnt speak on the bad reviews but the sites that i have ordered from are vapesocietysupply.com,vaperoyalty.com,buyejuicedirect.com,vapordna.com,originvapes.com.. All have great shipping prices & customer service been nothing but great,no complaints

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good afternoon all! I have a ton of juice to add to the box. I am a member of 2 subscription services and get way more juice than I could ever go through. I really need to cancel them now that I DIY but it's fun to get them too. I will probably cancel one. How is everyone? I guess my flavor profile is fruity and minty but I am addicted to cereal vapes. Just recently I started to get into a small selection of desert vapes like butter pecan.
damn butter pecan sounds like something i would love. Hell i used to pick pecans for extra money when I was a kid. Could get about 80 bucks worth on a good day ;D Who makes that. Juice. I gotta see where you are on the list, but I am gonna put in a bottle of some nice juice i found the other day. its a minty melon milk flavor. Havent vaped anything else since getting it.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i never ordered from vapenw,so i cnt speak on the bad reviews but the sites that i have ordered from are vapesocietysupply.com,vaperoyalty.com,buyejuicedirect.com,vapordna.com,originvapes.com.. All have great shipping prices & customer service been nothing but great,no complaints
well between you and geauxst referrals i now have alot of sites to check out.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well damn I thought i was getting way less nicotine than I am. Gonna switch down to 3mg now. Thanks for that info. I was so misled. Another question how much nicotine is in a single cigarette. i know i should just google it, but I don't wanna.
Its about 1mg per cig spending on brand most packs are 18-21mg total alot of country's require you to mark it on the label USA doesnt

Sent from a Ghost town

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yess I loveee cereal vapes,Im just now getting into custards,yogurts & dessert vapes.. craftvapery put me on some nice dessert vapes :D

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't know how stupid people survive life

This guy was telling me not to smoke(vape) on their forklift its a policy if theirs can't smoke while operating the lift (I don't argue I respect their wishes) but I did say well its vaping not smoking and I'm not on or operating your lift I'm changing the oil ... He responded with oh same thing same thing
.... And an employee walking by says "well that's just shows ignorance" and the dude turned around and said well he can just pack his stuff and leave cause apparently the employee used a derogatory slur towards him saying he was ignorant ... Employee laughed said whatever and said " now you're showing your level of ignorance " and walked to his car

Since when is ignorant a derogatory slur.... everyone is ignorant of something the term simply means "lacking knowledge".... If you don't know how to sew youre ignorant to sewing if you can drive a standard you're ignorant to that..... Really what happened in school did crack jacks put out diplomas one year

Sent from a Ghost town

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Possible items for the box hehe as it goes people should say some of the things they're interested in!!!
I have no idea what to put in I have more than a few of everything and would like to give things people need or want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm after you ! Lol Things on my wishlist are any upgrades from my current setup ( I stick 30w with smok vct tank) or just some awesome juice ! Lol also I'm wanting to get into diy stuff (juice and building) so any supplies for that would be cool! Not asking by any means just saw this and figured id let ya know! Loll

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

This guy was telling me not to smoke(vape) on their forklift its a policy if theirs can't smoke while operating the lift (I don't argue I respect their wishes) but I did say well its vaping not smoking and I'm not on or operating your lift I'm changing the oil ... He responded with oh same thing same thing
.... And an employee walking by says "well that's just shows ignorance" and the dude turned around and said well he can just pack his stuff and leave cause apparently the employee used a derogatory slur towards him saying he was ignorant ... Employee laughed said whatever and said " now you're showing your level of ignorance " and walked to his car

Since when is ignorant a derogatory slur.... everyone is ignorant of something the term simply means "lacking knowledge".... If you don't know how to sew youre ignorant to sewing if you can drive a standard you're ignorant to that..... Really what happened in school did crack jacks put out diplomas one year

Sent from a Ghost town
It's a foolish person who thinks they aren't ignorant.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's a foolish person who thinks they aren't ignorant.
Its so stupid... I even apologized to the employee he said no worries makes a good story now I can say vaping made me lose my job... And in not sure but I think I have a wrongful terminations case we both laughed

Sent from a Ghost town

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Wow .....just wow!! Yeah I guess cracker jacks ran out of whistles that year.... Oh can I say "cracker"??!
Sent from a Ghost town

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm after you ! Lol Things on my wishlist are any upgrades from my current setup ( I stick 30w with smok vct tank) or just some awesome juice ! Lol also I'm wanting to get into diy stuff (juice and building) so any supplies for that would be cool! Not asking by any means just saw this and figured id let ya know! Loll
Personally, I LOVE seeing these posts and I wish everyone would post one. We all want to help each other... But I might be looking at my collection and thinking... I have an Atlantis and a kayfuns and some syringes, flavors that didn't work for me and pg and vg....I might not think that anyone is hoping to get any of that.....the great thing about these boxes is really nothing is exempt... DIY stuff is rarely in there long... Please tell what you would like to find in here... If you drip or tank, level of nic and what kind of juices, etc. as much as we all want to help... We want to find something cool too, no shame in that. I don't know what you want... And I might just have it to pif and think, nobody mentioned that they wanted that...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like to ask a question of y'all... How long and how much effort did it take to get at least OK with wicking your coils? Whether it be rdas or rtas... I've went through a whole cotton field and still can't get it right! Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome and thank you in advance o_O:)
If ur using organic cotton rip a piece off that is close to 3x the diamater as ur coil cut ur wick so it's long enough to reach the bottom of the juice well and curl a little(if u leave it to long I'll lose airflow under the coil) wet ur wick and tuck it into the juice well try to not pinch the wick at the coil as that can cause it to take a little bit longer to wick

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from a Ghost town
Basically sounds like dude got offended and over used his power(2015 is the year for being offended for no reason IMO)lol

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My job has been cracking down putting signs up saying no smoking including e cigarettes, for some reason im still getting away with it (but don't know how long that will last)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I will toss in some different types of cotton too if there isn't a ton in the box already.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Tina Ellis ifu have a sallies beauty supply near by for around $12 u can get 500 feet of rayon which is nothing more then organic cotton that has been processed cleaned (no leaf fragments as in the pads)and made in rope form it's not hard pressed so it wicks a little faster also
9ce6004510c52cfedca8483161f8dff5.jpg
6d4e32ee0ee011f7720b7a6a3af1e1a5.jpg

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am sure many people will want to try to at least wick one build up with it too otto. I know i keep seeing you guys have that on here, but no one i know uses it. I didn't have cotton one day when i first started, and we were using this cotton to clean up our baby with after poops. Anyway its this log shaped hunk of it, and its supper fluffy and you know that was probably my best wick yet. It had no flavor at all. And absorbed juice very well.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hopefully there will be some cotton in the box so I can resume my studies :)
You need some wick I have plenty I can mail you some rayon probably last you a long time

Sent from a Ghost town

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am sure many people will want to try to at least wick one build up with it too otto. I know i keep seeing you guys have that on here, but no one i know uses it. I didn't have cotton one day when i first started, and we were using this cotton to clean up our baby with after poops. Anyway its this log shaped hunk of it, and its supper fluffy and you know that was probably my best wick yet. It had no flavor at all. And absorbed juice very well.
Basically sounds like rayon

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Alot of people use rayon ... Ever heard of Ready x wick from rba supplies?

Sent from a Ghost town

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
it just says us grown hypoallergenic cotton. Nothing about what kind, but it definitely has a softer texture and since its so absorbent it works pretty well. the trick is just to make sure you get it in a clean strip.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It looked alot like the pic you posted is why i mentioned it. i am about to go check if its rayon now.
Rayon is basically cellucotton its used in all kinda things ,dipers,medicine bottles,gause,tampons,hair products, but its good cause its super clean and fast wicking

Protip wash your hands good before using it or wear gloves it will wick the oil from your hands and you might get a little bad taste for the first few hits

But that's why I tell ppl use it for a week then go back to you cotton

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
it just says us grown hypoallergenic cotton. Nothing about what kind, but it definitely has a softer texture and since its so absorbent it works pretty well. the trick is just to make sure you get it in a clean strip.
Yeah make sure not to pull from the poopy side

Sent from a Ghost town

joby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there gona be another box by chance

joby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If there will be at some point i have goodies

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If there will be at some point i have goodies
Well stick around get to know the crew maybe you can be added in down the line

Sent from a Ghost town

joby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Will do ben on and off vaping for like last 5 years just got my ipv3 li

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Will do ben on and off vaping for like last 5 years just got my ipv3 li
Got me one too I don't like ipv I'm a sigelei fan but the ipv3 li is preety solid

Sent from a Ghost town

joby

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Funny u say that just got rid of my sigelei 150 lol truthfully after 2 years of it i hated it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Funny u say that just got rid of my sigelei 150 lol truthfully after 2 years of it i hated it
27b787afa890e12f634e4ceb9bf4a8d2.jpg
love mine still

Sent from a Ghost town

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At first I wasn't happy with my Siegel 150 now its my favorite

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors