Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thats what i wanted my own patch
we;; you got it sir ... i figured you showed interest in it so ill do one for this box too, feel special cause only other group to get badges from me was 5.0 i made other badges for myself and a select few request but as far as box wide badges only 5.0 and VUnew has gotten them so far

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
we;; you got it sir ... i figured you showed interest in it so ill do one for this box too, feel special cause only other group to get badges from me was 5.0 i made other badges for myself and a select few request but as far as box wide badges only 5.0 and VUnew has gotten them so far
Thank you Geauxst I know everyone will love them!!!

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't get the badge the correct size in my signature.. ERRRRRR

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can't get the badge the correct size in my signature.. ERRRRRR
Sorry its rough draft so they are bigger then mine are I used a photo editor and shrunk the size down but I had so many o had to shrink it

Sent from my LabRatory

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry its rough draft so they are bigger then mine are I used a photo editor and shrunk the size down but I had so many o had to shrink it

Sent from my LabRatory

Yep, mine is wayyyyyy 2 big. Hey, Thanks for making it!

bgaulding

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I got it.. :D

Still a little big but much better

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello all! I'm back home from a short trip. You guys have been chatty! I am so glad :).

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey heather how or u doing
OK. Hanging in there. Way behind the forums because I was offline for 3 days (isn). How are you? Feeling any better?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am addicted to the sale section of the forum. I don't even need anything but i am like better see whats on sale...it's bad, I know.

Tannerlee96

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My wishlist would consist of pretty much any bad ass tank or mod upgrade from my current set up (istick 30w with smok vct tank) so ready for some high wattage stuff haha, or just some killer juice :) lol

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am addicted to the sale section of the forum. I don't even need anything but i am like better see whats on sale...it's bad, I know.
I'm on that same boat,so dnt feel bad lol.. Sometimes it's worth it,the other day I was on gearbest & ended up getting the smok tfv4 tank kit for $6 on a flash sale.. A deal I couldn't pass up lol..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Geauxst thanks for the badges. Gonna see if I can set it up on tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Geauxst thanks for the badges. Gonna see if I can set it up on tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Never thought about doing that let me know if it works

Sent from a Ghost town

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello everyone!! I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to make up for it today... Zzzzzzzz.....
@Geauxst, thank you very much for the badge! I'm going to try to grab ahold of it and add it to my sig... If I can't figure it out, can I give you a holler?
@MOMABEAR, thank you for getting me in on this, (well, reminding me :) ). I'm so excited for this box, I can't stand myself! I'm also very appreciative that y'all allowed me to infiltrate y'alls little family in the previous box and welcomed me like y'all did :)
@Whiskey, thanks for all that you've done! Its so much that you've done that I can't begin to list it all so here's a huge THANK YOU from me to you.
I'm so glad I'm a part of this community, talking about one of my favorite things ever with all kinds of awesome people!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone!! I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to make up for it today... Zzzzzzzz.....
@Geauxst, thank you very much for the badge! I'm going to try to grab ahold of it and add it to my sig... If I can't figure it out, can I give you a holler?
@MOMABEAR, thank you for getting me in on this, (well, reminding me :) ). I'm so excited for this box, I can't stand myself! I'm also very appreciative that y'all allowed me to infiltrate y'alls little family in the previous box and welcomed me like y'all did :)
@Whiskey, thanks for all that you've done! Its so much that you've done that I can't begin to list it all so here's a huge THANK YOU from me to you.
I'm so glad I'm a part of this community, talking about one of my favorite things ever with all kinds of awesome people!
That's so sweet....

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah if you need help hit me up ill help you get it straight

Sent from a Ghost town

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey y'all, I just noticed that I'm no longer a "new member". I'm now a "Bronze Contributor"... Shut up! :):):cool::p:p:D:D:rolleyes::cool:
a0f055e1cb83803c4712a8345b686a97.jpg

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well idk how to make it work because the preview shows it working fine and I don't see a setting saying enable or disable signature anywhere on vu thru a browser. :(:(:(

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well idk how to make it work because the preview shows it working fine and I don't see a setting saying enable or disable signature anywhere on vu thru a browser. :(:(:(
Its working

Sent from a Ghost town

msjs91011

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I see everyone's textual signatures on tapatalk... this is a tapatalk post, does my sigelei still show?

Sent from my mind's rectum.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I see everyone's textual signatures on tapatalk... this is a tapatalk post, does my sigelei still show?

Sent from my mind's rectum.
0e57a385f0ec423b8c5c8a6af7b0ace3.jpg

Sent from a Ghost town

VU Sponsors