Status
Not open for further replies.

JVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just saw this too, this is awesome! Thanks!

BrutusGM

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for the chance on the giveaway!! Now I get a few weeks of high hopes!!

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just checking to see if I got my registration done correctly as well

Yes, @Tom_Pulliam , you're entered.

Tyger, am I good for a win? You are doing an awesome job. Thank you very much.
Simply Newt

@simplynewt - you entered once on the 4th and once on the 6th. I have removed the latter entry.

thanks for the shot to win.I cant remember if i entered.its hell getting old!!!!

@darwin - yes, you're entered.

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no i am checking it like ever 15 min. for real though really hope i win one of these.
i am too i literally am checking every 5 min i would like a mod of anysort to be honest

Many thanks for the chance to win! As long as I am entered everyone else has a bit better chance 'cause I have never won anything in my life. So, congrats you guys for being a bit closer than before I entered and thanks a ton Tyger and Joe for setting up such a streamlined way of entry. This whole forum and community rocks. And remember "If you don't know me..... then you don't know Jack Schitte!

BeirutVet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Crap...think I registered twice....swear to the Vapor Goddess it was an accident!

slyman920

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Many thanks for the chance to win! As long as I am entered everyone else has a bit better chance 'cause I have never won anything in my life. So, congrats you guys for being a bit closer than before I entered and thanks a ton Tyger and Joe for setting up such a streamlined way of entry. This whole forum and community rocks. And remember "If you don't know me..... then you don't know Jack Schitte!
don't worry your not the only one who never wins anything i actually think i might be losing at life some times but. then there are still people that do have it worse off. it would be nice to win since i would never have the money to buy myself a mod but its all up to chance. and wish everyone the best of luck!

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Does it matter that we entered before the contest started?

If the Google form was live, no, it doesn't matter when you entered @TərlôKh. I checked, you're in.

Crap...think I registered twice....swear to the Vapor Goddess it was an accident!

You did @BeirutVet, but I fixed it for you ;)

To those wondering who won the first one on August 9, it was @vuman! He claimed it and it has already shipped. Congratulations, VUMan :D

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
lucky guy he just joined the other day too

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Our first winner received his VaporShark rDNA in today's mail! Woot! Congratulations to @vuman and thanks for sending us this awesome picture to share :D :D :D

10612666_1455732891362426_2262495280276338691_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors