Member For 1 Year
Jupiter_Io4_Header_01.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

https://store.vaporcade.com/products/jupiter-4g-lte-cellular-vaping-phone

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Why?

One of the reasons I vape mechanical mods is that electronics (particularly screens) are not happy being in contact with e-liquid. But even if they came up with some way ensure that this would never be a problem, it still strikes me as involving too many compromises that likely mean it's neither a particularly good phone nor a very particularly good vape.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why?

One of the reasons I vape mechanical mods is that electronics (particularly screens) are not happy being in contact with e-liquid. But even if they came up with some way ensure that this would never be a problem, it still strikes me as involving too many compromises that likely mean it's neither a particularly good phone nor a very particularly good vape.
It isn't a very good phone either. It's specs are comparable to the sub $100 phones for sale on discount carriers.

I only posted it for amusement's sake. Not expecting anyone to actually buy it.

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope. I'll bet they abandoned the whole idea. Never heard of anyone actually buying into it.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope. I'll bet they abandoned the whole idea. Never heard of anyone actually buying into it.
I actually made a post a week or so back stating that customer service especially warranty service is more important than a technology race that will produce 500 watt mods or a mod that can replace a smartphone. I didn't think the latter actually happened. Lol.

VU Sponsors