Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been working quite a bit. It's our busy season. Finished loading out the opera today and ballet loads into the theater tomorrow followed by at least 4 16 hr days. Hope everyone is well.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was too! Lol and I ate 3 eggs! Toby had a bowl of cereal, eggs and pork roll and toast. Then he had a fruit bowl.

I thought kids didn’t eat like him until they were teenagers! He’s going to eat me out of house and home along with his brother when they’re older!

That is a lot of food! It’s funny that he ate a bigger breakfast than you did.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Boy it has been lonely on the porches and today was like a Spring Day so I guess everyone was outside enjoying the warm sunshine.

The whole forum is quiet lately. I was really stuffed up and miserable today, could be allergies. It gave me a headache most of the day too. So I wasn’t online much at all. :cry:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been working quite a bit. It's our busy season. Finished loading out the opera today and ballet loads into the theater tomorrow followed by at least 4 16 hr days. Hope everyone is well.

They just cycle through opera and ballet? But, at least you like the ballet!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
PositiveThornyBaiji-size_restricted.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Can't have Poached Eggs without Toast~! I am not on a starvation diet you know.

Okay, I thought you were giving up the bread. So have poached eggs. I love Eggs Benedict, btw. Yummy. But I never have it at home! :lazy:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Okay, I thought you were giving up the bread. So have poached eggs. I love Eggs Benedict, btw. Yummy. But I never have it at home! :lazy:

I had to cut down on the bread, I never said I was cutting it out completely. Just at the present not eating it as regularly as I was. I was eating 5-6 loaves a week which is why I got such a big belly I assume.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I had to cut down on the bread, I never said I was cutting it out completely. Just at the present not eating it as regularly as I was. I was eating 5-6 loaves a week which is why I got such a big belly I assume.

That’s a lot of bread. Maybe you could cut it down to 3 loaves and then maybe 2.5. Like you said, it’s not a starvation diet!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That’s a lot of bread. Maybe you could cut it down to 3 loaves and then maybe 2.5. Like you said, it’s not a starvation diet!

Right now when I get my beach body back then I will return to normal eating but will have to keep up with the exercise. Spring is around the corner you know.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh-duh-brain not up yet-should get another coffee. For some reason didn't think about sandwiches.

Some of what I was eating for Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch was way over the top and my Sweetie was saying what I was eating are complete meals. I argued I that only eat 2 meals a day but she said but it is like two complete dinners.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They say every little bit helps so I cut down on how much sugar and 1/2&1/2 I was putting in my coffee. Also cut out the late night deserts. Last night I wanted something sweet so I had a fruit cup instead of Chocolate Pudding Pie~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They say every little bit helps so I cut down on how much sugar and 1/2&1/2 I was putting in my coffee. Also cut out the late night deserts. Last night I wanted something sweet so I had a fruit cup instead of Chocolate Pudding Pie~!

That’s a good choice. I dislike the beach. But I could stand to lose @10 lbs before Spring.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That’s a good choice. I dislike the beach. But I could stand to lose @10 lbs before Spring.

Like I said the other day I am only 1.5 Lbs heavier than I ever was but it isn't the weight it is/was the shape. I am surprised how fast I am achieving my goal but I think the hard part will be maintaining it. Still not there yet but definitely on my way.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Eggs Benedict is awesome but the Hollandaise Sauce is a Ton of Calories. You got me thinking how I could do away with the bread if I have breakfast and maybe I will have a Spanish Omelet because of the veggies.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, if you have toast with eggs, and maybe a sandwich for lunch, and then no more bread, you’d prolly be good!

I have only one meal in the morning and it is either Breakfast or Lunch and sometimes a late brunch. You were saying not to have toast with my Poached Eggs before and now your telling me to have toast? How much cold medicine you had girl?? LMFAO

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Feeling better @Rhianne ?

Pretty much, thanks. I guess I have allergies suddenly! It’s making me crazy, I’m not used to feeling yucky off and on like this all the time. :cry,:
I’ve gone through almost a whole bottle of Quercetin in maybe 6 weeks. :wth:

How you doing, Steve? Hope your dad’s doing good!

Edit: I took CBD and mellowed out and had to charge my iPad. Then I ate and feel asleep. I know, my life is full of excitement! Lol

VU Sponsors