Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Glad he goes in tomorrow. Big Hugs to you, your dad and mom. May he recover quickly and get home !

I used so much Hand Sanitizer at the Hospital when I went with Mom to visit Dad my hands are dry. I needed to go to find out a few things for myself and that is why I know Dad is going to be moved tomorrow. Mom was saying Monday.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
will_you_drink_with_me_1900.jpg
:vino:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glad he goes in tomorrow. Big Hugs to you, your dad and mom. May he recover quickly and get home !

Not really recovery it is more he needs his shoulder to heal so he can use a walker. He was supposed to be going for out patient Physical Therapy but he stopped it on his own. What am supposed to do? He never listens to me for the last 40 years so I am out of my mind if I expect him to start now at 91 years old.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not really recovery it is more he needs his shoulder to heal so he can use a walker. He was supposed to be going for out patient Physical Therapy but he stopped it on his own. What am supposed to do? He never listens to me for the last 40 years so I am out of my mind if I expect him to start now at 91 years old.
Oh ok.
That is a good question and wished I had an answer. I go through the same thing with my mom. Can't force them to do what they don't want to do. Just hope he follows through and not do anything to injure his shoulder more. Sorry, Steve :hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh ok.
That is a good question and wished I had an answer. I go through the same thing with my mom. Can't force them to do what they don't want to do. Just hope he follows through and not do anything to injure his shoulder more. Sorry, Steve :hug:

Friday Night is normally Take Out Night but Mom has been asking since Thursday what are we going to have or where are we going??? Hint Hint~! I told her when we got home today it was up to her as soon as I get done with my e-Mails and Phone Calls. So wound up at Margharetta's for Mexican. I had the Paella and it was the 1st time I had a doggy bag~! OMFG was it a Frying Pan full of Seafood~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am just tired today and have to make a Fresh Tomato Sauce for tomorrow from frozen garden tomatoes I had in the freezer. So basically just taking it easy today.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I am just tired today and have to make a Fresh Tomato Sauce for tomorrow from frozen garden tomatoes I had in the freezer. So basically just taking it easy today.

What’s going on tomorrow? Or is it just a regular Sunday dinner?

Relax, and try to just chill out. You’ll have enough to do when your Dad gets home. :hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well my Team is the NY Giants but I like KC because of Patrick Mahomes. Aside from being a Great Quarterback he is a true Sportsman and a Professional. Good upbringing and not like many of the A-Holes in the game.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well my Team is the NY Giants but I like KC because of Patrick Mahomes. Aside from being a Great Quarterback he is a true Sportsman and a Professional. Good upbringing and not like many of the A-Holes in the game.

I haven’t watched Football in years. My hubs likes English League Football, and I watch it sometimes.

Yep, I agree. These players nowadays are d##k heads. :teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
He is at Rehab so the harder or faster he gets walking and stable without risk of falling the sooner he will come home. I have to go to the Market and some fresh baked Italian Bread for today's Super Bowl Food~!

Well, I’ll be having Chinese food delivered later on! But I love Italian food. :jealous:

Glad your Dad is doing okay! Like I said, you’re a good son.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Best part is that this is Tomatoes from my Garden last season. I ground them up and froze them last summer.

I should be getting produce from you! :teehee: Sounds yummy! I’ve been up for hours, made coffee at @5:30, so I decided to splurge and get us some Chinese. My local place has good food, and it’s pretty cheap. Really good spring rolls, egg rolls, soup etc.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I should be getting produce from you! :teehee: Sounds yummy! I’ve been up for hours, made coffee at @5:30, so I decided to splurge and get us some Chinese. My local place has good food, and it’s pretty cheap. Really good spring rolls, egg rolls, soup etc.

Last year I had so many Tomatoes and it wasn't a good season. We had Chinese Take Out last night from this restaurant that delivers. Pricey place but it is a regular restaurant and not a take out place so it is different. But it was awesome~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Last year I had so many Tomatoes and it wasn't a good season. We had Chinese Take Out last night from this restaurant that delivers. Pricey place but it is a regular restaurant and not a take out place so it is different. But it was awesome~!

Mine is just delivery/take out, but they’re basically the best ones near here and cheaper than anywhere else. If we ordered from a diner like the T Bone, we could spend @$60 or more for brunch! So the Chinese place is almost half. Plus, it’s yummy.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mine is just delivery/take out, but they’re basically the best ones near here and cheaper than anywhere else. If we ordered from a diner like the T Bone, we could spend @$60 or more for brunch! So the Chinese place is almost half. Plus, it’s yummy.

We have a few good Chinese Take Out places near us but my Sweetie heard it was good from the neighbor next door and wanted to try it. Like the old saying you get what you pay for~! I actually would have been happy with our regular take out place but she wanted to try it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We have a few good Chinese Take Out places near us but my Sweetie heard it was good from the neighbor next door and wanted to try it. Like the old saying you get what you pay for~! I actually would have been happy with our regular take out place but she wanted to try it.

Considering the prices in FH which are crazy for what you get, the place we order from which is small, is really good. They used to be the under dog place but now their food is just way better than the competition.
We’ve got so many trendy places here with mediocre food (and stuff like $20 cocktails.) But we ordered a while back from a diner and with burgers, dessert, coffee etc, it came out to about @ $80 without the tip!! For diner food!! It may not be a lot for some people, but for burgers it was crazy imho. Plus $3 for coffee. Grr.

VU Sponsors