Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
morn'n Steve

I just mixed up some "café coffee" FW. it smells nice. I will let ya know.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just tried the café coffee. yeah, I know, but I did shack it very well... its promising.

If you ever need or want to rush an infusion, heat it to just under 150°F. I used to soak mine in a Hot water bath for a few hours and you can make a tobacco ready in 3-4 hours. Still nothing beats 3-4 days at 100°F at least in my opinion you know~! Merry Christmas

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Onion Pie and a Focaccia for tomorrow night done but will need to make a fresh one on Christmas.

u78PAbH3ieNclhCefOWD8oNwjmfQijDQbHsrBJT9pi6Gc-bujzdKcoIN1X9CCQZ0iotUvL-3xaDCBuvs-prMhzJNTeINoKhrbC7Haw9hzRY7hyUdc0Gv2TLTl6EReYN64xhgLik4Y8QFbjBh-wV0CYyoEN2TDgByoFp6nfc3hVPJqpa6SBGvZqlUgKO2MRm_G5HCAKApadn1wCyTQEJlqw6GxmRlTKIgc2vOUPrcee-BgPhNDAPgyk-mVaTSdQ8VusU5nLTtVssiidAVjDnSijbXrdbrvZfrHST7Onmnwyhzd2R2lFyv2rhZJGrtquiWTY4jOgPKBLxcgkGnnXLMQLO-MsyUBSdZd1odbEzjNfHil9cceRiksKUhhPadiqC5qkUE1rCthbKruM2_O_H2xPkpOz2fhsb59Spt4t7iRSBOEK53f61xrpPcgztc_L5HsjXFqAV8u5p6p-YeVgpD7vaVP54kFJ55LlieSbEGD70IwEjoScym1LXalySHEFkCMMPVYjNRJFhuHOLQ8AUE-6QG6t0pi7iGVkx4ID8mOqWUESh-izXuPeFG9PL6kjP1MULuCP_YIy4QuQCC4YFJT3C9Ib90yihw-PUMaoCcAIn3fGvjO1cd4-vDeIp3bWRJqHTKHp8kKmflLq2kcZpQcDvq=w1007-h755-no

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am trying the RY4 double right now. not bad, but I think needs time.

Tobacco always needs time and the RY4 is probably Vanilla and Caramel which needs time. Just got through with making the prok roast and the Mini Meatballs for the Italian Egg Drop Soup on Christmas Day. I didn't count but probably close to 1,000 of them.

Talk about monotonous..........

xDk_m0Y2k49IUHUS0np5iPq0qTewosw2MWjGiuFqolJIffuJ4Sm_HbyzkeJD5d8qVFot3Z-z3QBH7ULdPGM9yTDt2WzvoSrvMpOVnan0UjY3d3aMX1R4cx3WEUbrRFOkr0sb0HvUOtK23bAtDpMLl1tPgDLyUZyppG-4BzrqQQyTAivlVcteS76ght76Lc41r1KHdkhFLaVQgQzNytOZA8aCuub8OgEO_D3KY5T2fy6ph05lm7TNnP6Io5qXF4KHjIaqCVdG_cQJ6gjtPFJHGHCJouSVvG06L1MCOtJJYFGlSmijQX7rsCyo8oV4JXFsmLpR8mn0FWLdWC-arTAan-ExlBW1oi8ofEfeMz0tA-Xfhpxc0u9yHCD0H53SaEysFBlAD2I4XuvmPAnEQTsf4uJGCSLAxsjuBpPDHgyy61hXqVIluIqp-iw7JiVG0VV-GfjzCL6cJRYIRklQGrat-hzax3-VPsIPD2-LlPxiRk_hLKe3dPZxvwJddxMI1vysb5e0PEh5CqycEzlQVAcCgyNJDW2C-7hEDBGN1q7du-fRWZ9JO9GCr9ulEQ85pB_x9vssyGbyE2QDx-VMqBUnjkPS3UclO8PBqmB6tA3-OtROlyt8DQlr3QoEs0G1rXdAAE5M261GgMpnRYI0pkZ7vzLe=w1007-h755-no

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well finally done, after working my ass off for 10 hours straight today~! But all I can say is I got the best Christmas present being able to make another nice Holiday for my 90 year old Dad and my Mom, his wife who was 87 yesterday. Having them still with me all these years is the best you can ask for and thanks to God for allowing me to still have them here with me. It really was a Wonderful Christmas

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
that's GREAT Steve.

mine kinda sucked. sisters house was good as always. by brother, that I don't see much, vapes. so I got to try some custard.

inlaws house. idiots yelling all the time. idiots. and the food, that was the worse CHRISTMAS dinner I have yet to have.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now once I have some energy, time to go install the Full HD 1080-p DuaLens Dash cam in my truck~! More coffee should do it............

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This camera is pretty freaking awesome. I bumped the camera and the G Sensor kicked in and took my picture, locked it so it can't be deleted and if you are a thief or hit my truck while I am not in it you are BUSTED~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had a WTF moment when I got home last night. Dad's compressor in the O2 generator went bad so I called the emergency number and a service tech was here in 1/2 an hour with a new machine. But even though the emergency turned out to be taken care of fast I was still up until almost 4AM. Now I am refilling all the portable tanks to make sure they have Oxygen in them and not just compressed air.

1c4f91ab2ff24000d80ca98f15600483.gif

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
good you got it going with minimal effects.

I am having 2, far less serious, WTF's.
I lost a battery. had it last night, now its gone.
and my basement has some water in it, where there normaly isn't water. I think a drain may be clogged. its been raining kind of a lot.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
good you got it going with minimal effects.

I thought I was going to be waiting since it was New Years and all the Amateurs being out~! But the guy said there was like no cars on the roads and he had the roads to himself. At first he brought in a reconditioned one which we both were not happy with but before I even said anything he brought in a bad new one for replacement.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am having 2, far less serious, WTF's.
I lost a battery. had it last night, now its gone.
and my basement has some water in it, where there normaly isn't water. I think a drain may be clogged. its been raining kind of a lot.

The battery is the least of your concerns~! Check in the couch cushions and under the furniture. For the water get right on that because you don't need water damage or worse yet a mold problem.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The battery is the least of your concerns~! Check in the couch cushions and under the furniture.

For the water get right on that because you don't need water damage or worse yet a mold problem.

just looked, not there.

the water. its not unusual to get some during/after heavy or long rains. but its not a lot, deepest is well under 1/2". and only in a few small spots.
and there really isn't anything to get damaged. been there & done that.
I did put in a sump & pump. that helped a lot. but I didn't want to bust up concrete for drain pipes. so I get some water now&then.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When my GF had that problem I bought a can of tar and dug down 8 feet in the backyard. Never happened again after all the tar I put on the foundation.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
well. I was getting some rain in. but that wasn't it. the main out to the street was clogged. yes, was. I took a 1 in 1000 shot with a toilet plunger.

AND I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this saved me "at least" $200 and probably a good bit more. so, I may do some Mod shop'n , lol, maybe.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
well. I was getting some rain in. but that wasn't it. the main out to the street was clogged. yes, was. I took a 1 in 1000 shot with a toilet plunger.
AND I GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this saved me "at least" $200 and probably a good bit more. so, I may do some Mod shop'n , lol, maybe.

Damn you lucked out with that working~! Good move though for sure. Do you have a snake? Sounds like there is something in the pipe that needs to be broken up or scraped out.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Damn you lucked out with that working~! Good move though for sure.

Do you have a snake? Sounds like there is something in the pipe that needs to be broken up or scraped out.

yes in deed. even the jinx'd have some good luck.

no. I had the line drilled clean when we moved it, roots. shortly after I put in a water softener. salty water keep roots at bay.

what was clogging it, idk if GOD even knows. maybe a BIG turd, idk. anyway. I don't think its anything serious. as when the clog let go,
it was like WOOOOOOSH !!!!

and the pipe was scoped by the city a few years ago before they rebuild my street. and all looked real good,.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some reason I just find Vaping in The toilet is more relaxing......
b6d99bf2d939d5d415586c9e076cc40f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors