Become a Patron!

Vaping mods and tanks

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only real standard is 22mm diameter for tubes/tanks is normal. But, there are ones bigger and smaller.

To give a round about the 2 mods I have infront of me are 60mm wide, 100mm tall, and a depth of about 25mm. XCube II and Sigelei 150w. There are ones a bit smaller than that, and then you have this thing:
images

Poppa (K)

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only real standard is 22mm diameter for tubes/tanks is normal. But, there are ones bigger and smaller.

To give a round about the 2 mods I have infront of me are 60mm wide, 100mm tall, and a depth of about 25mm. XCube II and Sigelei 150w. There are ones a bit smaller than that, and then you have this thing:
images
do you need a C&C to use that thing in public, lol?

that the hell is it?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
do you need a C&C to use that thing in public, lol?

that the hell is it?
Mini Volt, pretty sick mod. Only 40w but if that's enough...

One of the mods I've been eyeing for a while. Just need to get a mini tank to go with it, but I haven't decided on a tank yet so holding off.

MASSIVE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love this place. I've been to many forums where even the *mention* of 2A-Friendly talk will basically get you banned.

Anecdote: I was at a local shop today -- IL, Non-compliant sign on the door (long story if you're not from IL), but fine -- I leave the piece in the car (securely locked, of course). Inside, everyone is talking about sniper rifles and 2kFPS rounds, guy behind the counter who I've only talked to once or twice is a NRA certified instructor, etc., etc., etc.

And I'm wondering - WTF is that sign doing on the door anyway? [/anecdote]

Nice piece, BTW... :cool:

VU Sponsors