Vaping M/C

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ooooh eye candy. Watching this thread. Love me some bikes.

Here is my 2009 yamaha raider with tons of power and aesthetic upgrades.
IMG_0606.jpg

la choppers wicked curves exhaust
drag bars,
spiked grips
sickle mirrors
custon chin scoop
cobra power pro fi2000 fuel controller
big air kit with spike air kit on both sides of bike(not on pic, added later)
250 rear tire upgrade
forward control extensions
integrated tail light
side mound license plate
stealth front turn signals

vapenator

Member For 4 Years
th

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
my first bike was a 1992 suzuki gs550es. i was 15 and riding that to high school. man i felt like the coolest guy in school rolling through the parking lot on a bright yellow crouch rocket. oh the good old days. hehehe. picture below is not of my actual but looks exactly like it.

suzuki_gsx_600_f_1992_2.jpg

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This isn't it but this was my first bike. Same color. Yamaha XS400

2006%5C07%5C07%5Cbikepics-627622-full.jpg

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
nice. this is another suzuki i had it was a 1981 suzuki gs550
1979_GS550L_blue_480.jpg
man i loved that bike.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Another
that is a sexy machine there garemlin

That sexy machine is riding around somewhere in West Virginia. Sold it on craigslist. Guy bought it by the pictures alone. Wired the money to my bank and came with a trailer to pick it up.

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
all kinds of beautiful rides, I traded in a 2009 yamaha r1 raven edition for my current bike. here that one is
2009 yamaha R1.png
that was one hell of a fun ride right there. had a baby on the way so i had to trade it in for something i wouldn't get so crazy on. so i got the yamaha raider that has a 1900cc motor stock:)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, well...... Look who is coming out of the woodwork. Damn bikers. ;)

As the old cover up of the Beatles dead babies album would be renamed, Ive submitted photos of YESTERDAY and TODAY..

The first is me on the way to the 50th anniversary of the Sturgis Rally in 1989-90. Thats a 78 Shovelhead (stripped Electra Glide)
The second photo is somewhat recent on a 2009 RoadKing.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Started on a Cyclops 5hp mini bike......uhh........ 1970 ish
Honda 50, then trail 70....then Honda Elsenore 125
Then various motocross bikes mostly Yamaha YZ models and some Kawasaki...did a bit of racing, nothing major.
Then a Honda 350 Scrambler....then the bad ass bike...1972 Kawasaki 900.. (oohh..fast. did a 10.8 second dragstrip run with with street tires)

Then I went in the Marines and ended up in California...and there were many old bikers there with Harleys. Wasnt gonna ride one of those pieces of shit (my words back then)

I borrowed an old Panhead from a friend and went to the store for cigs and beer.....when I got back, I told him how good it felt. He said, "that aint shit", you need to ride a Shovel Head. I did a week later. The torque and thump felt so good that I immediatley sold the 900 and got me an ElectraGlide and never looked back. ( at this point was eating my previous words) Been on some type of an FL ever since. (Wish they still made new Shovel Heads that were dependable)

Last edited:

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1998 Sporty for shopping

1999 Night Train for bar hopping. Had an 06 Classic for cruising but since I live full time in an RV, Don't really need a cruiser.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1998 Sporty for shopping

1999 Night Train for bar hopping. Had an 06 Classic for cruising but since I live full time in an RV, Don't really need a cruiser.

Love those older Night Trains. They were all black before all black was the "in" thing.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
'98 through 2000 were good years for me. Lots of toys. Even bought a 2000 Ural I kept for nine years.

Alan Woltemath

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i was hoping this thread would come to life. I live to ride and ride to live. I will never be without my two wheels. Best thing in the world if you ask me.

VU Sponsors