Become a Patron!

Vaping is growing in popularity among kids, and it’s not safe, health officials say

GreyArea

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In some places, steam from the water might be less healthy...

Next headline: Vaping Is Unhealthy, According to Association of High School Cafeterias. Have you seen what they feed those kids? Gimme a frakkin' break.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1) It's one HELL of a lot healthier than smoking, but I guess all the smoke nazis are afraid they'll be out of jobs if teenagers don't start smoking;

2) vaping as a "kid fad" has already run its course, with fewer and fewer taking it up who were not already smokers, and thus taking up vaping for the RIGHT reason -- to stop smoking.

Apparently this "news" source is about a year behind the times.

Andria

ETA: any "health official" who says vaping isn't healthy is more of a 'superstitious witch doctor' than an actual "health official", since the Royal College of Physicians has already weighed in on the matter.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
1) It's one HELL of a lot healthier than smoking, but I guess all the smoke nazis are afraid they'll be out of jobs if teenagers don't start smoking;

2) vaping as a "kid fad" has already run its course, with fewer and fewer taking it up who were not already smokers, and thus taking up vaping for the RIGHT reason -- to stop smoking.

Apparently this "news" source is about a year behind the times.

Andria

ETA: any "health official" who says vaping isn't healthy is more of a 'superstitious witch doctor' than an actual "health official", since the Royal College of Physicians has already weighed in on the matter.
+1
And who was the first to say that smoking causes cancer? The Royal College of Physicians!

VU Sponsors