Vaping clouds while driving.... Hmmmm!!

Discussion in 'What NOT to do!' started by Psychobunny, Aug 12, 2017.

1. AndriaD

AndriaD Happy Memorial Day wkend! VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    If the cloud impairs the driver's vision, it doesn't matter who's doing it, it's a hazard.

My son recently got an Aegis Legend and the atty that comes with it, with a "mesh" coil; he loves it, but to get anything satisfying from it, he has to go up to nearly 50w, rather than the 20w he was used to with a single-coil in the OBS Nano -- and he learned right damn quick that he either has to blow the vapor to the side, crack a window, or SOMETHING, because if you can't see, you can't be driving safely.

Andria

Letitia9 likes this.
  2. bobnat

bobnat VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    So how come Cheech and Chong never got pulled over for that?

MrMeowgi and Letitia9 like this.
  3. AndriaD

AndriaD Happy Memorial Day wkend! VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    2 things come to mind: 1) it's fiction ;) and 2) it was the 70s. Nobody cared. :D

Andria

MrMeowgi and Letitia9 like this.
  4. bobnat

Blog Posts:
    Hell no, they were real and they were my heroes.

Letitia9 likes this.
  5. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    Yep to both, but the movies were not "real". They were comedies and fictional.

Andria

6. bobnat

Blog Posts:
    I'm crushed. I've lost all faith.

AndriaD and Letitia9 like this.
  7. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
  8. boreassky

boreassky New Member

Blog Posts:
  9. NotNew2VapingNow

NotNew2VapingNow Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    SteveS45 likes this.
  10. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    That's nothing I was once working late at the shop after replacing a blown head gasket and the customer drove in actually dripping antifreeze out the exhaust when I started it up with an exhaust hose out the garage bay door I got a phone call and when I came back I saw flashing lights. As I opened the door I was greeted by a fireman with an Axe ready to chop the door open. They got a call the building was on fire~! I said Woh dude hold up! Really chop he door open when a rubber hose is sticking out the port in the door and not checking if you could lift it? Can't hear the tunes blasting?

11. NotNew2VapingNow

NotNew2VapingNow Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    LOL!
    the driver that loaded right behind me said that when I blew the seal (on a main hiway), that the amount of exhaust fumes in the air literally had traffic stopped for at least 5 minutes...needless to say, I wan't too popular with the rush hour commuters that day

SteveS45 likes this.
  12. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    Needless to say I wasn't too popular with the Volunteer Fire Department since I stopped them from being able to destroy a $1,000 unlocked door for no freaking reason. I know they work hard and risk their lives saving people but there are times they like to destroy shit. I know many of them personally so not BS it is true.

13. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    I saw something like that start coming out of a mac truck one day on the highway... Needless to say, I got around that bastard and AWAY! as fast as I could put the pedal down; it looked like it was about to explode! Scared the shit outta me!

Andria

14. placemace

placemace New Member

Blog Posts:
    Сlouds in the car are dangerous, especially if the street sub-zero temperature! [​IMG]

15. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    Driving yesterday in the unseasonably warm 64°F weather I was lofting clouds out my window and watching the cars behind me driving through my clouds. :giggle:

MrMeowgi likes this.
  16. Augie

Augie New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hell I used to ride and smoke and now I ride and vape if the conditions allow.