thats pretty much nuts....:)

pony

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sure it would be nice to have a car that can hit 200 mph. but where would you actually be able to?

dud3r

Member For 4 Years
I only have an iPV3 but I can't even get that sucker over 75 watts. It's brutal lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ksnake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only logical reason I heard in a different part of this forum on the same subject when I agree why anyone would need 100 let alone e over 50, was why do people buy 1000w amp's when they know they will never listen to them that loud, and it's because if they are built for that then the 20 or 50 or whatever should be extremely stable for it as it has not to even strain itself. So I get it from that perspective. Again then they already know they are never going to turn their systems up to their max volume.

dud3r

Member For 4 Years
The only logical reason I heard in a different part of this forum on the same subject when I agree why anyone would need 100 let alone e over 50, was why do people buy 1000w amp's when they know they will never listen to them that loud, and it's because if they are built for that then the 20 or 50 or whatever should be extremely stable for it as it has not to even strain itself. So I get it from that perspective. Again then they already know they are never going to turn their systems up to their max volume.

Makes sense. To be honest the main reason I went with the 3 over the 2 Was battery capacity. More watts was just an added bonus that I'll never use.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ksnake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And there you go, now there are 2 reasons. I got mine just to replace smoking. I have a nice MVP box and the Ephro Mars which goes up to 35w I think. I've only had it a few days and the guy I usually deal with must be a cloud chaser because he has it set at. 3ohms and wanted me to get this toggle two dripper. I got the big Buddha instead, but it blows impressive clouds just the same. Just to hot. As soon as I can I'm going to re wire it to about 3.0.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My stereo amp goes to 11 on the volume dial;)

Reactions: Jah

VU Sponsors