Become a Patron!

Vaping 24 mg. at sub ohm resistance.

hugh janus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was a heavy smoker for years and now I am sub ohming 24 mg. nic. Anyone else vaping hard like this?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am sure some do.

But if you start getting headaches or getting dizzy, you might want to tone it down a tad.

hugh janus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
no, no headaches... and I only take a hit once in a while, I can't really chain vape it cause it's pretty strong. I just get the feeling I am ingesting way more nic than I used to when I smoked. I feel fine, it's just a thought.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no, no headaches... and I only take a hit once in a while, I can't really chain vape it cause it's pretty strong. I just get the feeling I am ingesting way more nic than I used to when I smoked. I feel fine, it's just a thought.

All depends on your style of vaping, how long you draw for, etc.... There's so many variables that affect the final amount of nicotine that gets ingested. Actually, the way you vape it sounds like it mimics more of what a cigarette gives you; a quick, concentrated burst of nic (and all sorts of other garbage) but I have seen several studies that show that actual blood levels of nicotine drop much faster after vaping vs. smoking.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds crazy to me.
Even sub ohming 12mg sounds crazy, but well some people are crazy.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some folks think sub ohming at any strength is "crazy". I say to each their own.
Don't think sub ohming is crazy at all, I love it, just think that doing it with 24mg is.
Right now I'm dripping at 0.3 with 5mg:)

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you can handle it and it keeps you off cigarettes then keep on trucking.. I like to vape at 6mg threw out the whole day, but when I first started I was at 18mg taking a few hits at a time

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The OP said he only takes a hit once in awhile, which IMO is far better than chain vaping low nic juice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kinser

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
As someone who regularly sub-ohms 9mg and 12mg juices, I would not call it crazy. I've heard of people using 24 while subohming, but I've never personally done it, and I find that if I don't watch myself with 12 I can overnic myself. Now, lately, I've been using an 18 in my 1.6 ohm tank...but I had a slight relapse recently. I attribute it to job stress--but the slow season is starting soon. People don't seem to want donuts when its 99 degrees with 80% humidity.

hugh janus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think it's just a little laziness on my part. I DIY my juice and I buy it at 24mg. I do use a little VG so I might be around 22mg. I just feel that if I am going to vape to satisfy my nic addiction then I should do just that. That's just my personality, all or nothing type here. I find that first thing in the morning or right after I eat if I take a couple of blasts on my rig I will get the niccups momentarily. As the day wears on my tolerance improves and I am not chained to the atty because I am pretty much cruising on a hi level all day. When my level wears down a bit, one or two looong hits and I'm good.

VU Sponsors