Become a Patron!

VapeTronix juice winner

5.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg @Vape-Tronix recently had a juice give away contest, and I was lucky enough to receive these free samples. Each bottle is labeled with the flavor, nic strength, type (I requested sub ohm - max vg), customers name, and the juices "born on" date. The ingredients are also listed, as well as the fact that the juice is Diacetyl free.

The only one I have been able to try so far is the banana flavored juice. I am still fairly new to vaping (haven't had a cigarette since 12-8-15), but I have tried numerous juices, and I always sample every banana flavor I come across. I don't know the proper terminology to do a proper flavor review, but this banana is absolutely fantastic! My wife and I are both very impressed, and I will definitely be ordering more of it! I will add to this thread when I try the other flavors.

I just wanted to say thank you to the fine folks at Vape-Tronix for the samples! If you get a chance, you can check out their website for more information @ www.Vape-Tronix.com

Gene

Erik13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats! Review a few more...If they're good I'll make an order.

I'm sorry it has taken so long to get back to this, but I've been terribly busy... After a few tanks of banana, I switched to the ripe strawberry. The description is dead on accurate! This juice has a very pleasant, mellow ripe strawberry flavor, and it is incredibly good! I used up the whole 18ml bottle without switching out to another flavor (which is really odd for me, because I like to swap around after a tank or two). The banana is awesome, and the ripe strawberry is equally as good! Definitely two winners!

Tonight I cleaned up one of my crown tanks, put in a new coil, and am breaking it in as we speak with the grape ape juice. Starting out great, and will report back after getting the watts cranked up!

Again, thank you to the good folks @Vape-Tronix for the awesome juice!

Gene

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors