Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Out of these RDAs that I have
Doge v2
Vector RDA
Tsunami 24
The Troll v2 22
SubZero 22

The glacier v2 is kick ass, in clouds and flavour! Installed 2x quad twist coils reading 0.21ohms, 98w and bam flavorful clouds. The troll chucks a little bit more clouds but not much more. The 7mm juice well is more then enough and is just as nice as the 10mm juice well in the troll v2.

I have not built on the subzero rda yet because not sure what I want to do, single, duo, quad etc (can't wait to try that rda).

Sent from a phone

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glacier v2 looks great man i've got the Glacier v1 and love it man, except that my screws are stripped out and have to replace them :'')

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glacier v2 looks great man i've got the Glacier v1 and love it man, except that my screws are stripped out and have to replace them :'')
Gotta get the v2! It has the two post deck which is nice and easy to build on, don't get me wrong the v1 with the 3 post is fine too just limited on coil size.

I think I'm going to order a copper glacier v2 and mix match the parts.
I have the black v2 and a low serial # 00XX

Sent from a phone

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My buddy has had one for about a year. He had to replace the crappy post screws, but otherwise it's a great piece. I think they started using better screws than what was in the first batch, but beware that could be a problem. It's not 22mm either. Could be important to some. Great rda for putting on a big power, vw box. Velocity deck and mutation style airflow.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My buddy has had one for about a year. He had to replace the crappy post screws, but otherwise it's a great piece. I think they started using better screws than what was in the first batch, but beware that could be a problem. It's not 22mm either. Could be important to some. Great rda for putting on a big power, vw box. Velocity deck and mutation style airflow.
23.5mm I think.
Yes opted screws suck, need to figure out where to get replacements

Sent from a phone

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gotta get the v2! It has the two post deck which is nice and easy to build on, don't get me wrong the v1 with the 3 post is fine too just limited on coil size.

I think I'm going to order a copper glacier v2 and mix match the parts.
I have the black v2 and a low serial # 00XX

Sent from a phone
Sorry actually got the v2 xD in black aswell

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry actually got the v2 xD in black aswell
Does yours need new Orings?
I got my rda used for 15 bucks, but it needs new Orings as the deck doesn't seal well with the top. I'll see if I can get Orings for it with the screws from that website posted above. I contacted the manufacturer to see if I could buy screws Orings and a new delrin top never got a reply and this was several days ago not even a confirmation email stating I sent a message. Lol

Maybe I won't be investing In parts for an rda that a company can't even reply via email...

Edit: 5 min after this post I got a email back from vaperz clouds
Sent from a phone

Last edited:

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does yours need new Orings?
I got my rda used for 15 bucks, but it needs new Orings as the deck doesn't seal well with the top. I'll see if I can get Orings for it with the screws from that website posted above. I contacted the manufacturer to see if I could buy screws Orings and a new delrin top never got a reply and this was several days ago not even a confirmation email stating I sent a message. Lol

Maybe I won't be investing In parts for an rda that a company can't even reply via email...

Edit: 5 min after this post I got a email back from vaperz clouds
Sent from a phone
https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/glacier-v2-replacement-grub-screws.html ;)
And nah i dont need new O'rings only need some new grub screws as they strip pretty easy
If im not mistaken the flatheads from the buddha wil fit too.

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
<----California.
Let's see how the rate is for shipping.
Sorry man didnt mention that, i ordered a Spin lt from the US cost me $34.50 for shipping... but they might be able to send it in an envolope.
U should try and contact them ;)

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Love this RDA. I like that I can just drip without needing to remove the delrin cap. Definitely love it on the VCM stacked 18650. Don't know how I ended up with two copper version. Oh yeah the extra one was from when I bought the stacked VCM. A friend sold his to me and added it with the mod. :)

ETA: anyone know where I can order extra screws better than the one that comes with the stock model?

spktkpkt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also own two of them, one SS version and one black version. I really like this RDA but i can confirm that the o-rings and screws are not the best.

@rowie just search for M2.5x4 grub screws, they should fit.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love this RDA. I like that I can just drip without needing to remove the delrin cap. Definitely love it on the VCM stacked 18650. Don't know how I ended up with two copper version. Oh yeah the extra one was from when I bought the stacked VCM. A friend sold his to me and added it with the mod. :)

ETA: anyone know where I can order extra screws better than the one that comes with the stock model?
Lol read the entire thread! Two different websites posted with replacement screws.
Sell me the extra copper one!

Sent from a phone

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/glacier-v2-replacement-grub-screws.html there you go

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol read the entire thread! Two different websites posted with replacement screws.
Sell me the extra copper one!

Sent from a phone

Thanks I like more options for different sellers so the more the merrier. ;)

Soaking my pair of copper glacier ii along with the matching stacked VCM I use this mod exclusively with. (They are soaking in warm water and vinegar solution). This mech mod I find is very intense with a fresh set of fully charged batteries, but when the battery life slowly deteriorates I get the perfect vape. I like warm vapes but man those first few hits are intense. LOL

6a7ee13860f94139b935fda44e64816f.jpg

VU Sponsors