Become a Patron!

Vaper's United Vendors JUICE PIF

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Okay newbies here is your chance to try something new so tell me a little about yourself.

This is also available to those who might need a helping hand right now.

If I don't get back in here tonight, I'll get to this tomorrow.:)

maliceinwonderland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not wanting to enter but just wanting to say that it's awesome you guys are able to do so many give a ways, contests, and PIFs for people on here. You all Rock!

Sent from down the rabbit hole

dustin.stewart.129

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea it is really awesome you guys do this kinda stuff I see Vapors United Vendors giveaways and PIF and contest all the time you guys are awesome

Well as for me I am married to the love of my life and her 3 wonderful kiddos we both work full time jobs and want to quit smoking so when she tried out vaping I gave it a shot and I have to say it's pretty awesome, and even with nic juices I don't get the constant headaches or racing pulsem k n like wit the old smokeys, and i smell like pineapples (mr e juice jade tiger) right now as opposed to stinky smoke and I feel a helluva lot better. So far I am stuck with the kanger pro tank 3 and a gravity mod (lol I know I'm trying to save some scratch to upgrade to a ipv4 and atlantis v2 but such is life)

So far I am very please with my new hobby and that it has helped me kick the analogs lol can't wait to get a sub ohm setup the ones I have tried are like night and day in the flavor department compared to my current setup

Again thanks for the chance to enter yet another one of your PIF

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge using Tapatalk

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
very willing to give out two bottles of juice. One is gone, anyone else? :D

dustin.stewart.129

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can believe no one else is jumping at this! Thanks so much again you are awesome!

maliceinwonderland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just commenting to bump this up. This is an awesome chance everyone :) these guys rock and are wonderful for giving stuff away to help people out.

Sent from down the rabbit hole

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Yea it is really awesome you guys do this kinda stuff I see Vapors United Vendors giveaways and PIF and contest all the time you guys are awesome

Well as for me I am married to the love of my life and her 3 wonderful kiddos we both work full time jobs and want to quit smoking so when she tried out vaping I gave it a shot and I have to say it's pretty awesome, and even with nic juices I don't get the constant headaches or racing pulsem k n like wit the old smokeys, and i smell like pineapples (mr e juice jade tiger) right now as opposed to stinky smoke and I feel a helluva lot better. So far I am stuck with the kanger pro tank 3 and a gravity mod (lol I know I'm trying to save some scratch to upgrade to a ipv4 and atlantis v2 but such is life)

So far I am very please with my new hobby and that it has helped me kick the analogs lol can't wait to get a sub ohm setup the ones I have tried are like night and day in the flavor department compared to my current setup

Again thanks for the chance to enter yet another one of your PIF

30ml of juice or a sample pack from Parkes Vaping goes to dustin. Hope you enjoy whatever you choose. :)

dustin.stewart.129

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks again guys! I sent the email this morning. Really appreciative over here

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hi my name is loucas ,im from queens ny and i am married with 3 wonderful children,i started vaping about 3 years ago and its been about that long i been off the stinkies, i work for a major soda company and run a dj entertainment company on the side
always looking to try new juice
thanks for the chance in your pif

Reactions: jj2

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
hi my name is loucas ,im from queens ny and i am married with 3 wonderful children,i started vaping about 3 years ago and its been about that long i been off the stinkies, i work for a major soda company and run a dj entertainment company on the side
always looking to try new juice
thanks for the chance in your pif

PM coming :)

This 30ml bottle of juice or sample pack is donated by https://originvape.com/

A big thanks for their generosity!!!!

Last edited:
Hello, I am Jermaine Mintuck from Canada. I hope I can please participate as I am a RAW starter on Monday and would need some juice to keep on hand so if I got low in a while, I could save some out of the coffee money for several days while maintaining my daily coffees out THEN I can buy more juice w/o having to go back to butts. That sucks (&$#.

This awesome......I am in a lot of groups where people beg for juice. I am just getting back to work and never begged for juice, but I think this is an amazing spot for people in need.

VU Sponsors