Become a Patron!

Vapers in Norway

SkinnyB

ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys!

I am new at this forum but not new in the business. However, I don't understand Nordic language and find it hard to get the best channels for advertising. I know that it's banned to advertise nicotine or e-cig stuff in Norway but maybe someone could help me to find a blogger, vlogger or another influencer. I've opened up a vapestore in Norway and just want to expand my business there.

Thanks in advance!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
You and everyone else brother. Advertising vape stuff is a pain in the ass everywhere and has become the ugly kid no one will touch and trying to find anyone willing to do it outside of a vape forum is no easy task. Facebook, Instagram, and all other social platforms are hostile but you can still use targetted ad words with Google and compete with China for clicks and you can work social media from a different angle and find all of the influencers you want. Good luck dude.

SkinnyB

ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
You and everyone else brother. Advertising vape stuff is a pain in the ass everywhere and has become the ugly kid no one will touch and trying to find anyone willing to do it outside of a vape forum is no easy task. Facebook, Instagram, and all other social platforms are hostile but you can still use targetted ad words with Google and compete with China for clicks and you can work social media from a different angle and find all of the influencers you want. Good luck dude.

Ye, now after a few weeks of work I can see that only maybe black-hat methods will work. The market doesn't have too many worthy influencers to invest, so we have to create the market from scratch basically. Will look into this and will throw more insights if any1 is interested.

Also, help and thoughts from others are also appreciated!

VU Sponsors