Anyone else see this news story about the guy in Fort Worth who was killed by his ecig? https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article225511100.html Obviously a tragedy, and very sad for his family. I have a "friend" who had a couple batteries in his pocket last week, loose, and they caught his pants on fire and burned his leg and he is thinking about suing, which really pisses me off. He was not practicing proper battery safety and paid the consequence and now he wants someone else to pay. My post is really more about what impact you think incidents like this will have on the industry. This case in Fort Worth is gaining national attention and putting an industry already under attack in the national spotlight. Should these companies be held liable for people not practicing proper safety?