Become a Patron!

VapeNW

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a short review on placing orders.....To sum it up be careful
I am sharing what happened to me

Placed an order from their clearance section and was very disappointed. (Seven-22)

Here's what I wrote in their review section , which I doubt will be posted.

I ordered this mod during the above clearance sale and was so excited to get it, the order process went through fine, after a few hours of confirming the order I get an email that they went OOS and was given a store credit, I wasn't asked if I wanted a refund. Not happy...I will not order from this company again.

I guess this type of thing happens all the time?

Order confirmed - 11:26am
Store credit email - 4:30pm

Last edited:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a short review on placing orders.....To sum it up be careful
I am sharing what happened to me

Placed an order from their clearance section and was very disappointed. (Seven-22)

Here's what I wrote in their review section , which I doubt will be posted.

I ordered this mod during the above clearance sale and was so excited to get it, the order process went through fine, after a few hours of confirming the order I get an email that they went OOS and was given a store credit, I wasn't asked if I wanted a refund. Not happy...I will not order from this company again.

I guess this type of thing happens all the time?
Sorry to hear that..but VapeNW is one my favorite vendors I order from..I've ordered mods, supplies, and just this week another Griffin RTA that was delivered on time... VapeNW has always treated me right and because they're prices are so good I'll order from them again...and customer service is awesome...again, sorry to hear your troubles with them...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thanks for the heads-up, @Whiskey. VapeNW has just made my "do not use" list. This is the second bad experience with VapeNW I've seen reported by VU members. I have no wish to become the third. Too bad, too, as they often have very good pricing on selected items. But accepting an order, then later telling the customer "sorry, out-of-stock" and offering only a store credit, is absolutely not acceptable.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
vuJim wth is wrong with u!?
confused.gif

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VAPENW is ONE of the best stores out there, too bad the software didn't catch that the item was SOLDout, this was all computer glitch that's all, and yeah they should've notified the buyer of options but maybe it's a store policy! THIS IS not WALMART!! come on now people... vuJim your old enough to know this...I'm assuming you never bought from VAPENW ?!
Like what I said before TRY IT TO KNOW IT... this experience is RARE!!

Vape On

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VAPENW is ONE of the best stores out there, too bad the software didn't catch that the item was SOLDout, this was all computer glitch that's all, and yeah they should've notified the buyer of options but maybe it's a store policy! THIS IS not WALMART!! come on now people... vuJim your old enough to know this...I'm assuming you never bought from VAPENW ?!

Vape On
Agreed 100% ej!
My experience with VapeNW over the past 2 yrs has been awesome...wish other vendors I trried were half as good, lolo

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He should've gotten a refund though. That's just shady imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How's that shady
That's the store policy!! I'm sure it's written in the buying policies...
Not getting ur product after weeks of waiting or not getting a credit after weeks of waiting or not getting shit is
SHADY
FUCKBEST do this shit on a normal basis...

Vape On

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's that shady
That's the store policy!! I'm sure it's written in the buying policies...
Not getting ur product after weeks of waiting or not getting a credit after weeks of waiting or not getting shit is
SHADY
FUCKBEST do this shit on a normal basis...

Vape On
It says in the store policy that when you buy something that's in stock when it's really not we'll issue a store credit?

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VAPENW is ONE of the best stores out there,
Respectfully disagree.

too bad the software didn't catch that the item was SOLDout, this was all computer glitch that's all,
That's a bullshit excuse. "It's not our fault! It was a computer glitch!" Yeah, blame it on the computer.

and yeah they should've notified the buyer of options but maybe it's a store policy!
You mean the store policy is "When you buy something from us, but we don't have it in stock and won't be getting it in stock, again, we're going to keep your money?"

Srsly? You're suggesting this is a reasonable store policy?

THIS IS not WALMART!! come on now people... vuJim your old enough to know this...
I'm old enough to know what good customer service is and what good customer service is not, and this is most definitely not good customer service.

I'm assuming you never bought from VAPENW ?!
I have not and will not. Not now.

What? So I can roll the dice and possibly share @Whiskey's experience? No thanks. I don't care if it's rare. It's absolutely unacceptable in my book.

If I agree to buy something from you, and you subsequently discover you cannot satisfy your end of our contract, you refund my money, promptly, no questions asked. Period. With apologies for the inconvenience.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It says in the store policy that when you buy something that's in stock when it's really not we'll issue a store credit?

Like what I said its a computer glitch...
Like what I said MAYBE it's their store policy..and what's wrong with store credit? There's a reason why you bought from them! And you know you be checking them out again, think of it as a SAVINGS ACCOUNT, next time they have clearance there u go.. Use up that money u save up...
To call it shady vaporCarp is not correct..YES IM DEFENDING VAPENW!

Vape On

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember when the IPV4's were hot?
I ordered two from VapeNW and got an email stating they were out of stock temporality and promptly put me on a pre order list...no mention of store credit, but I did get my mods in a timely fashion..worked for me

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
... think of it as a SAVINGS ACCOUNT, ...
Oh? They pay interest on your "deposit," do they? Because you know damn well the customer will be paying interest on the unpaid balance on their CC they charged to sell them the product they aren't delivering.

Send me $30 and I'll hold it for you until I have something to sell that you might wanna buy
Such a deal! I'm tempted.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whatever vuJiM
Yeah stay away from VAPENW...
We good...

Vape On

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Remember when the IPV4's were hot?
I ordered two from VapeNW and got an email stating they were out of stock temporality and promptly put me on a pre order list...no mention of store credit, but I did get my mods in a timely fashion..worked for me

Hmmm. Let me think about this for a sec...
pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ok. IPV4's were hot and they ran out but we're getting more in so you got put on a preorder to get them when they restocked.

Where I come from, "Clearence" usually means the proprietor is trying to clear out old stock and usually doesn't plan on restocking. If thats the case, take it off the website.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmmm. Let me think about this for a sec...
pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ok. IPV4's were hot and they ran out but we're getting more in so you got put on a preorder to get them when they restocked.

Where I come from, "Clearence" usually means the proprietor is trying to clear out old stock and usually doesn't plan on restocking. If thats the case, take it off the website.
They automatically put me on the pre order list..no offer of in store credit.. I diidn't do shit..got my mods in a timely fashion...I never order clearance items anyway...

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
And that's cool that you did, Break but, I understand where Whisky's coming from. She wanted a Clearence item that's not going to be restocked (assuming) where if it was just an "out of stock" item to be restocked, she'd get that item. Maybe the one she wanted is in stock elsewhere? Now, her $$ is tied up in a non-interest bearing "savings account" and can't use it where it might be in stock.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Vape On
Indeed....a 5 hour glitch at that:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Order confirmed - 11:26am
Store credit email - 4:30pm

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And that's cool that you did, Break but, I understand where Whisky's coming from. She wanted a Clearence item that's not going to be restocked (assuming) where if it was just an "out of stock" item to be restocked, she'd get that item. Maybe the one she wanted is in stock elsewhere? Now, her $$ is tied up in a non-interest bearing "savings account" and can't use it where it might be in stock.
I hear ya Red, but that's the main reason I don't order clearance items..my brother had a similar experience with Origin vapes about a year ago and gave me the heads up...its all good..lol

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Shit deal, fuck VapeNW. Definitely should stop being douchebags and give the refund, also upgrade their software to be more accurate on whats available.
Im going to make "fuck vapenw" tshirts and hand them out at the corner.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear ya Red, but that's the main reason I don't order clearance items..my brother had a similar experience with Origin vapes about a year ago and gave me the heads up...its all good..lol

Did they refund or give him a store credit?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! Now, see? Then he's (and Whiskey) is stuck comprising on buying something they may, or may not, want just so they're not giving $$ away. Both, OriginVapes and VapeNW, should refund if they're not going to restock an item.
Agreed..ordering online anywhere has its problems..I have yet to find one vendor that is absolutely perfect, lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VAPORBEAST is the fastest shipper of them all... IMO

Vape On

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I hear ya Red, but that's the main reason I don't order clearance items..
So the moral of the story is one should ignore clearance bargains because you might get it and you might not, and, if you don't, they'll keep your money?

How about somebody that offers to sell you something and can't supply it returns your money? Or how about keeping your order fulfilment system up-to-date with quantity on hand? This is the year 2016. It's not rocket surgery. If your order fulfilment system can't keep track of how many you have vs. how many you've sold you don't deserve to be in business.

my brother had a similar experience with Origin vapes about a year ago and gave me the heads up...its all good..lol
Thanks for the heads up. Noted.

VU Sponsors