Become a Patron!

Vaped and Confused

Hi guy,
My name is Nabil I’m just a simple fella from Kentucky and glad that I’ve found this forum. I’ve been vaping since around 2016 I was really into chucking clouds and hanging out with like minded folks. I was in an accident at the end of 2017 that unfortunately put me down for about 6 yrs. And I just got out of touch with the vape community then right as I was making a comeback our rights as humans was stolen, so now we no longer get access to the things we love but I’m not letting that deter me! It took awhile but after being burned a few times with online stores I finally found a way to meet up with the people I feel share my passion for vaping. So thanks for welcoming me and thanks to a couple of member’s that have already reached out and answered questions and I’ve only been here a day or so. I will add I’ve only really had access to either the prefilled things on the market or the low wattage pod devices when my love was rda’s and I did enjoy the Uwell crown series tanks and quite a few different devices from the weismac reuleaux ( colossal device lol ) to the segelei 215 I think it was. I think I now would enjoy something like the Uwell nunchaku or similar type of moderated device I enjoy just about everything to be all the way real I have an eclectic taste and I hope to be able to buy and trade because I’m always on the hunt lol I look forward to talking and getting to know other members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the Underground. Some real good people here. We can help take you as far down the rabbit hole as you want. If you have questions I garentee that you will find answers here.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Disposables and pods are where the market has shifted. Rebuildables have trended to boro devices spawned by the Billet Box.
Rebuildable only for years and don't really follow the factory built coil devices but if your looking for something quick to bridge back:
I've heard good things and seen the Voopoo PnP platform recommended in other threads.

I’m not sure really there used to be a joint called Dead Rabbit that I enjoyed and I guess I’ve always liked the crown series tanks of course the last 1 I had was the Crown 2 so not sure how well they did after the plague. I kind of like the stick style with a short stubby device wide mouth tank type of things almost like mech mod but regulated. If anyone has some pics it would be helpful to get an idea of what ya have if it’s not much trouble.

I’m a definite Flavor Chaser I love a sweet vape loved the uncle junk bad nana I was sad they weren’t around anymore but I like the custards and strawberry pancakes and things as far as juice goes. I need a juice spot that don’t take weeks to get tbh!

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year

2 american sites i can vouch for
And welcome

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello and welcome! Are you up to date on vape laws in Kentucky? (don't know myself) here in CA, we recently got a flavor ban (good thing I make my own juice DIY) Besides rebuildable stuff, if you choose a tank with "drop-in coils" make sure they are available (I am already having trouble finding a few) I also have RDAs and RTAs and need to get my ass in gear and do more building. Take some time and browse around the forums. Peace out, vape on!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum.
They had some great sales during the period of time when you weren't around.
From $46 DNA250c LV Drone to 50 cent ejuice at ejiucesteals my spending habits were all over the place. lol

ejuicesteals still runs decent deals on eliquid if they ship to your state.
Sourcemore is good for some vape gear such as regulated mods, tanks, and coils if you are willing to wait 2 weeks or so.

The classifieds right here on the forum has some of the best deals i've seen on used items online.
As long as you're sure to check to see if the person you are dealing with has good feedback.
You'll be able to see the feedback scores under their screen names when you are in the classifieds sub.
The members here with higher trade counts and 100% positive feedback are some of the most caring, empathetic, and trustworthy traders/salesman that i've seen on any platform.

You are right in your assessment.
Bodegas are popular for selling "gray market" items. From "Bath salts" to D8 to vapes... the only issue is they only carry crappy disposables that are a huge waste of money for you, but a huge resource of money for them. Every time a coil goes bad, or a tank is empty you have to buy another.

Hello and welcome! Are you up to date on vape laws in Kentucky? (don't know myself) here in CA, we recently got a flavor ban (good thing I make my own juice DIY) Besides rebuildable stuff, if you choose a tank with "drop-in coils" make sure they are available (I am already having trouble finding a few) I also have RDAs and RTAs and need to get my ass in gear and do more building. Take some time and browse around the forums. Peace out, vape on!

Not really up to date on the laws I know whatever website I go to they always say they can ship here and I haven’t found anything other than like the delta 8 and 9 laws not vaping stuff though. I wish I was able to make my own juice but I’m bedridden from an accident so that’s not really a good choice lol and yea I’d love to have a good sqwonk with a quiet rda because I work doing tech support so I’m on the phone all day for work and a big whooshing sound wouldn’t be great lol

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’d love to have a good sqwonk with a quiet rda because I work doing tech support so I’m on the phone all day for work and a big whooshing sound wouldn’t be great lol

A fairly inexpensive squonk kit is the Geekvape Athena. They're running $15 to $20 shipped. It uses standard 18650 batteries. IMR usually has good sales on those, you buy them in pairs as one unit. If they sell one battery for $4, you pay $8 because they don't break pairs. The stock RDA with the kit is pretty decent.

Would suggest an Advken Gorge for an RDA though, if you can find them for sale. *chuckles* They're not too noisy and have nice air flow range, so you can dial it in real quiet.

For juices, not sure where to guide. I diy and mostly enjoy unflavored. The classies here for juices ought to turn you onto something, however.

I'll fish, hunt, trap without license if need be to support family and self, think I won't vape without permission? That said, I stay "in the lines" mostly. Keep scratching my head over how so many here in WV are getting medical cards for sweet leaves, if there are such terrible restrictions on what qualifies. Would love to myself, but far as aware I don't qualify. Just as soon as I tried, ...

Think Cat Stevens had it right, "it's a wild, wild, world, baby."

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I think I now would enjoy something like the Uwell nunchaku or similar type of moderated device
By moderated you mean regulated? And tube shape like nunhaku? or mainly small?

You've mentioned rda's and replaceable coil heads, both sub ohm. So Direct Lung? Restricted Direct lung that isn't so wide open on airflow? Not MTL?

Point us in a direction. 👍

Yes I meant regulated lol I couldn’t think of the word when I wrote that lol so ok I liked direct lung and restricted and I mean compact by the mod itself being about the size of an 18650 length a little longer but not much then a short stubby rda I’ve seen some hybrids online that I’ve liked like the thunderhead Tauren and the Dead Rabbit Pro of course that’s just an example because I’m also interested in squanking so pretty eclectic taste in my hardware I know but lol that’s just a me thing.

VU Sponsors