Vape Places that Give Discounts to Vets.

Discussion in 'Vaping Veterans Military Only!' started by DOAUSMC0331, Aug 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DOAUSMC0331

DOAUSMC0331 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Since I have not seen a thread for this I figured we should start a list of online places that offer Veterans a Discount on Products Rigs/Juice
    So post here lets support those that support us. Disclaimer I am Not Paid to compile this list I Am doing this to help us all out and I am not "Brand Loyal".
    SemperFi

1. Vaporfi- if you call and show proof of service you will get a discount on items
    2. Vapor Authority- Sometimes if you call they will give one but its hit or miss.
    3. This one is older but still should work
    incrediblebulkjuice.com military_vu

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  2. iaintnogizzard

iaintnogizzard New Member

Blog Posts:
    fugginvapor.com offers Military discount but you will need to be verified through ID.me (upload you DD214 or NGB Form 22) does not take too long to do. They have a link on their website - https://fugginvapor.com/pages/military-discount

I have not ordered from them but plan to as it looks like they have some good prices.

3. DOAUSMC0331

DOAUSMC0331 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Awesome,
    Thanks for the info
    Also vapewild offers discounts you just need to verify with them

4. JimPma

JimPma New Member

Blog Posts:
    NicVape offers 10% (after form submission) on all future orders. They seem to specialize in DIY Mixing supplies and Premium eLiquids. I placed an order and hope their stuff is as good their comments on site and as they say.