Become a Patron!

Vandyvape Icon A Mike Vapes Project Review By DeucesJack

Chinamatic

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks, glad you're enjoying it. No hype here just my honest opinion.

In criticism, I will be bold, and as sternly, absolutely just with friend and foe. From this purpose nothing shall turn me.

-Edgar Allan Poe

I really like the reviews you do here. Very descriptive and informative. That's how I came to buy the Icon. Keep it up

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I really like the reviews you do here. Very descriptive and informative. That's how I came to buy the Icon. Keep it up

In criticism, I will be bold, and as sternly, absolutely just with friend and foe. From this purpose nothing shall turn me.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for another great review, Jack. I'm going to add this one to my wish list that just keeps getting longer day by day.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for another great review, Jack. I'm going to add this one to my wish list that just keeps getting longer day by day.
Thx Mark, appreciate that.

-Edgar Allan Poe

Khanninnarh

Member For 3 Years
Nice review. Just got mine in SS and the orings are very tight. Good RDA by the way.

Even after putting some juice on them. Was thinking of removing one Oring. Anyone has the same issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice review. Just got mine in SS and the orings are very tight. Good RDA by the way.

Even after putting some juice on them. Was thinking of removing one Oring. Anyone has the same issue?

Mine was really tight but after I juiced it up, pulled the top cap on and off a few times and Vape it a bit it did loosen up.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Khanninnarh

Member For 3 Years
Mine was really tight but after I juiced it up, pulled the top cap on and off a few times and Vape it a bit it did loosen up.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

Cool. Thanks for the info. A bit too snug actually. I did juice them up. Will let it wear out a bit perhaps.

VU Sponsors