Become a Patron!

Vandy Vape Simple EX Squonk Kit Review - ...very interesting idea...

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The Vandy Vape Simple EX Squonk Kit is something different in the line of squonk kits that have came out from companies in the past. Going for a very small, and very portable kit, the Simple Ex Kit has a built in LiPo battery and works in variable voltage with a dripper which comes with 1+ ohm coils...because its essentially designed for mouth to lung.

As always with a Vaping With Vic review, you know that I have tested this item for at least a week, instead of reviewing it the day after it comes in...this channel always tests items first before reviewing.

═╣ Vandy Vape Simple EX ╠═

01:44 ◄ Unboxing
03:37 ◄ Close Look
05:12 ◄ Controls and Screen
10:13 ◄ Temp Control & Wattage Vape
12:46 ◄ Thoughts

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi Vic!

Thanks for the great review!

I've been watching your videos on Yt for about a year now and really enjoy your reviews and find them very helpful.

Also, I really like the new way you are doing your intro, with the slow zoom, coming into focus, and the almost hypnotic and peaceful talking to introduce the item coming up, and then the triangular split screen thing, all of that is really great and adds a nice feeling and nice flow to the start of the video.

Right now, your videos, and those of Daniel DJLSB are my favorite ones to watch, and thank you for making all of them.

I am in the USA, but if I ever get to your neck of the woods, I'd love to take you out for a beer, or maybe in the local terms where you are, I should call it a pint?

Regards,

Arthur :)

VU Sponsors