Become a Patron!

Vandy Vape refill bottles

NotNew2VapingNow

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just a question for any of those who might have a Vandy Vape squonk mod and that use the refill bottle.

I haven’t had occasion to use my refill bottle yet but thinking about physics and such: how well does the refill bottle work? It seems to me that the squint bottle is a fairly airtight system as is the refill bottle. I am just wondering how one would go about getting the juice from the refill bottle into the squad bottle without air being able to be vented out

Hope this makes sense

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I lightly squeeze the refill bottle before screwing it onto the 510

When you squeeze it, it fills the squonk bottle and the displaced air goes into the refill

Repeat until filled

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got to get about 10 of these. However I had same question, also I hear there is a bit of a learning curve to using.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I got to get about 10 of these. However I had same question, also I hear there is a bit of a learning curve to using.

Had one at least six months before I even tried it because it looked like a PITA

After about a week of finally using one, had to fill the old way, now that was a PITA

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Had one at least six months before I even tried it because it looked like a PITA

After about a week of finally using one, had to fill the old way, now that was a PITA
The only down fall to squonking is filling the bottles. Sure you know the feeling or thought; I just cleaned the contacts on my mods all night now I have to fill and replace bottles. :cuss2:

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love mine...
9b669da2f855100c80f61a4313e8d2e1.jpg
97c62798a7822e6f52aec0edaee6c244.jpg
c2022975d63a897731d5f5f9e9d8ae8f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The only down fall to squonking is filling the bottles. Sure you know the feeling or thought; I just cleaned the contacts on my mods all night now I have to fill and replace bottles. :cuss2:

Have recently taken to filling each refill bottle when I clean and rewick the squonker I'm gonna use with it - don't know why I didn't do that before :confused:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Here - not a big Mike Vapes fan, but this vid shows how pretty easy it works

I like the Lost Vape refill bottles best. I didn't care for the Pulse one, though it did work. The cheap FT ones also work, but they do not have the little plastic gasket on the thread to prevent a hard short if you accidentally fire the squonker during the refill process

If you squonker can accommodate the tall size, the Lost Vape squonk bottle has a ring collar you can twist that opens an air hole for pressure release and you don't have to do the squeeze thing, lol.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the subject of refilling, I've migrated from refill bottles to the Wotofo refill caps. They screw right on a 60ml unicorn bottle (chubby style) and work the same way. No more dirty refill bottles.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors